2023 Graduate Trainee at Zenith Bank. This page contains details about the Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee program, careers, salary ranges, openings, qualifications, and other relevant information that you might find useful. Register here to be considered for the positions opened for 2023.
This article will teach you about the Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee program’s advantages. Please continue reading to learn more about applying and the opportunities available.
Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
As part of its ongoing initiatives to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network, Zenith Bank of Nigeria has launched a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program.
The Program aims to identify, nurture, and create a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be prepared to advance the Bank’s vision of becoming the best bank in Africa.
The prestigious four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence is guaranteed to you if you join Program.
This demanding program introduces participants to the fundamentals of banking and helps them to develop their potential before settling into a generalist role at the bank once it is over.
In the four-month training program at the Banking school of excellence, we honor graduate trainees who distinguished themselves and excelled. The placement of qualified people will consider their affinities, skill sets, and needs.
Requirements for the Program
To be accepted into the Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Interested candidates must have fair communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of five (5) honors including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Any discipline requires a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit).
- Curious applicants must be of acceptable manners and calm.
- Understanding Zenith Bank of Nigeria is a counted advantage.
- Completion of NYSC is compulsory.
- Ability to protect the interest of the organization
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and outstanding analytical skills
- A good understanding of computer applications will be an added advantage.
- All candidates must have a proper means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
Note the following points.
- All educational credentials submitted before you will be confirmed. So before presenting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Applications will only be received via the Zenith Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any website other than the official recruitment outlet.
- Your Phone Number and E-mail Address are what the Bank will use to contact you at all times during the appointment exercise. Details provided by you will be treated with strict conviction.
- If you meet the necessity, you will be reached and invited for a Talent Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
- If you are asked for the Aptitude Test, you will be directed to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Forensic and security clearance will be executed for all applicants requested for the examination.
Procedures to Apply for Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
The steps below can be used to apply for graduate trainee positions with Zenith Bank.
- See the official Zenith Bank recruitment portal via www.zenithbank.com.
- Click on ‘Careers’ under About Us
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on Register Now to create an account.
- Provide your name, E-mail address, and password
- Approve the terms and conditions
- Click on Register
- Supply the required details and submit your CV/Resume
- If your application is successful, you will be reached and put through the Bank’s recruitment procedure
Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Zenith Bank Nigeria pays graduate trainees between 45,000 and 55,000 per month for the duration of their trainee program. The monthly salary is intended to pay for transportation and other costs during the training period. The trainees are paid N120,000 per month if hired after the training.
- Zenith Bank will never demand cash from any forthcoming candidates seeking career possibilities in the Bank.
- We strongly advise you to refuse such requests from any who swears he will help you get a job at the Bank. They have no licensed agents in the Bank.
Keep visiting this website frequently to stay informed. Please feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions about Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee 2023.