Get back all that was lost and begin a new life. You can receive a fund worth $10,000 to build up again. Yes! You can get back on track and achieve your dreams. Apply for the Vine funds and join the community in building happy homes again. It is a straightforward process.
Read up to know how it works and learn how you can apply for the funds.
About The Vine Funds
The vine fund gives grants that range from $500 to $1,000 to social impact organizations in Ghana and Nigeria. According to them, giving back is part of existence. As a result, Foundervine chooses to grow funds from its employers and communities to help mission-driven companies start again.
The effects of COVID-19 back in 2020 led to restrictions and lockdowns. It affected small charity organizations in Nigeria and Ghana badly. Notwithstanding, the vine fund supports the organization that helps these nations.
You can use the fund can be used for:
Helping you to refocus your social impact organization
It can be the cost of;
- Getting trading back up and running,
- Supporting outreach and marketing,
- Funding your expenses while your business gets back to full strength,
- Developing new markets and services, etc.
Helping you work with the community that is mending
It might include work aiding communities impacted by COVID-19, for instance.
- To support people to get back to work,
- To help marginalized children catch up with education,
- To support bereaved families, and
- To provide services for people affected by long COVID etc
How Does The Fund Support You?
The vine fund can support you in the following ways:
Organizations will receive grants ranging from $500 – $1000 to support their businesses.
Organizations will get non-financial capacity-building support via masterclasses, training, coaching, or mentoring to scale up their businesses.
Organizations can visit the Vine community, where they can tap into change.
Application Criteria For The Vine Funds
An applicant who wishes to apply for the fund must meet the following criteria:
- It must affect Ghanaian or Nigerian populations.
- It must be legally a social enterprise/charitable organization.
- Must be in business for at least a year at the time of application
- Must be dependent on income from trading activity (selling goods or services)
The fund is available to only Nigeria and Ghana. Other countries may not apply for the vine fund.
How To Apply For The Vine Funds
Take the easy process to apply for the fund. It doesn’t take much time to begin the application process. To apply for the fund, follow these simple procedures:
- Go to the official site
- Finish the online application form by 22 July
- They will select 24 organizations (12 from each country)
- About 16 organizations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1,000
Use this James Newell video on how to pitch if you need help getting ready for the pitch event. (Z % n4y+5R) Passcode.
The following dates offer virtual office hours where you can ask any queries you may have concerning the fund.
June 24, 2022 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT
July 14, 2022 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT
Deadline for Application
The deadline for the application will be on the 23rd of July, 2022. We advise applicants to make a move now, as they may not consider the application after the deadline date.
Other programs Available
- Non-interest TCF Credit Application [SMEs]
- TCF Loan Application – Non-interest Household Loan
- NYIF Loan Application Online Portal | Login