Applications are being accepted on the Union Bank recruitment 2023 portal right now. For the 2023 job openings at Union Bank, apply. See more information about the open positions, the hiring process, and how to apply below.
Do you desire a career at the Union Bank where you can develop it and advance? Join us today and see the opportunities that await you.
Top Searches for Union Recruitment
- Union Bank entry-level recruitment
- Union Bank Careers
- Union Bank Recruitment Portal 2023
- Union Bank experienced hire recruitment
Career Opportunities at Union Bank
At Union Bank, we’re looking for people who want to pursue a lucrative career in banking. We have great opportunities to help you start or build your career.
Because your success is our success, we demonstrate our commitment by fostering an environment that allows you to grow both personally and professionally.
We are constantly investing in our employees’ development, providing them the opportunities to learn from others and acquire new skills. By offering training programs that address their learning requirements, we assist them in excelling.
We offer opportunities for professional development. We encourage our people to challenge the status quo and embrace mobility to build career breadth and depth.
In order to help you develop a successful career with us, we will continue to evaluate your performance and potential while advancing you to the next level.
As a Bank, we are dedicated to being your dependable advisor. Following the instructions below will allow you to submit your application if you’re interested in joining our highly respected and dynamic team across various Bank functional areas.
Union Bank Recruitment Process
There are three main stages to the hiring process.
- Assessment (psychometric, presentation and analysis of a case study, interview) and
After each stage of the process, successful candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.
Advantages of Working at Union Bank
- Career Mobility / Flexiwork
- Training Programmes
- Opportunities for local community service through volunteering
- Workplace Celebration
- Health Insurance including Gym Sessions
- Program for Assistance to Union Bank Employees (UBEAP)
- Open Door Policy
- Work-Life Integration
- Discounts on Lunch at the Stallion Cafeteria
Union Bank Recruitment Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
The following details our requirements for applicants. Candidate must:
- possess a legitimate form of identification, such as an international passport, a valid driver’s license, a national identification card, or a voter card.
- A detailed CV or resume
- Be of good behavior and composure
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- At the time of application, interested candidates should not be older than 30 years old. Interested candidates must be under 30 years old at the time of application.
- Be an accredited university graduate with at least a second-class lower division.
- A reputable professional certification will be advantageous.
- possess the NYSC certificate and have completed the required NYSC
- have successfully completed WAEC/NECO with a minimum of 5 credits, including English and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of teamwork
- excellent computer application knowledge is required.
Procedures to Apply for Union Bank Recruitment
Follow these steps to apply for jobs at Union Bank:
- Visit the Ecobank employment website at www.unionbankng.com/about/careers.
- Click on ‘Job Openings
- Choose a position that best suits you by scrolling down.
- Pay close attention to the job’s responsibilities and functions.
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now
- Upload your CV or resume and provide all the required information.
- Submit your application
- If you are picked for consideration, you will be contacted.
Reminder: Submit your resume or curriculum vitae when applying for a specific position to ensure that it reaches the appropriate person. A recruiter will get in touch with you if your profile is thought to be a good fit for a position in the bank.
You can still submit your CV or resume even if there are no opportunities that fit your profile. The bank will keep an eye on you and get in touch with you if a position opens up that matches your experience.
Beware of Union Bank Recruitment Scam Alert!
Watch out for fake job offers
- For any assessment or application, Union Bank will never charge you any fees.
- We strongly advised you to turn down any requests of this nature from anyone claiming to be able to get you a job at the Bank. These offers do not come from the bank and are recruitment scams.
- When hiring candidates, Union Bank never asks for information about their personal bank accounts or any kind of fee.
- Therefore, don’t give out your personal information to anyone who claims they can get you a job at Union Bank or send them money.
Keep visiting this website frequently to stay updated on job opportunities at Union Bank.
Please feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions about Union Bank Recruitment 2023. We will do our best to respond.
You can Also Check;
- UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
- World Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 | Apply Now
- Access Bank Recruitment 2023 | Application Portal
- First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal | Apply Now
- Heritage Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal | Apply Now
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal | Apply Now
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Portal | Apply Now