UBA Graduate Trainee 2023. On this page, you can learn about the UBA Graduate Trainee program, careers, salary ranges, openings, requirements, and other relevant information. Click here to apply for the UBA Graduate Trainee recruitment process for 2023.
In this article, the benefits of the UBA Graduate Trainee program are discussed. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
Graduate Trainee Program for UBA in 2023
UBA of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customer experience and operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
The purpose of the UBA Graduate Trainee Program is to identify, nurture, and create a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be prepared to advance the Bank’s vision of being the best bank in Africa.
The prestigious four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence is yours if you join UBA as a graduate trainee.
This is a rigorous program that takes participants through the fundamentals of banking, helping to harness potential as a prelude to settling into a generalist role at the bank upon completion.
We recognize graduate trainees who distinguished themselves and excelled during the four-month training program at the Banking School of Excellence. Those who meet the requirements will be given jobs that fit their needs, interests, and skill set.
You Might Also Like: UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
UBA Graduate Trainee Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To be accepted into the UBA Graduate Trainee Program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- a minimum of five (5) credits on the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), including English and Mathematics.
- the capacity to uphold organizational interests
- An advantage would be having good computer application knowledge.
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- Inquisitive candidates must have sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- The ability to communicate confidently and clearly in a professional work environment requires advanced proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- At the time of application, enquiring candidates should not be older than 26.
- Minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division
- Must have completed the required one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
The following points should be noted.
- All educational qualifications presented by you will be confirmed. Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
- Applications will only be accepted via the UBA online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
- The Bank will constantly contact you throughout the selection process using your phone number and email address. Details provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
- If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. There will be SMS or email notifications for the aptitude test.
- If you are invited to the Aptitude Test, you will be instructed to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Forensic and security clearance will be performed for all applicants invited for the test.
See Also: Seven-Up Graduate Trainee Programme
Steps to Apply for the Graduate Trainee Program
To apply for the ongoing UBA Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment to access the official recruitment website.
- Choose the Job role you are applying for
- Your name, phone number, email address, birth date, gender, location, national identity number, and citizenship are among the personal information you should provide.
- Indicate the highest degree you have attained (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.)
- Provide your latest work experience (total years of experience, role, and company)
- Please make sure your profile is up to date on Linked before pasting the URL.
- Send your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
UBA Graduate Trainee Monthly Pay-check
UBA pays Graduate Trainees N43,000 monthly for four months. Their transportation costs and other expenses during the three months will be covered by their monthly salary. If employed after the training, the individuals receive a monthly salary of N120,000.
- UBA Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We admonished you strongly to refuse such requests from anyone who promises to help you land a job at the Bank. They are not a Bank authorized representative.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding UBA Graduate Trainee 2023, feel free to let us know. Our team will respond in no time.