Realize your dreams and take a chance to study in Australia. Global students can now apply for the ongoing scholarship program with partial funds in Australia. Join thousands of students around the globe and apply for the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship. Do not worry about location, as students can apply from any country.
Follow the guides below to learn how you can apply and pursue your doctorate degrees in International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship.
About the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship
The (FEITFR) Faculty of Engineering International Tuition Fee Research is a program that offers academic students fees to excellent (HDR) students in the faculty of engineering. It is a program to develop global students ready to advance their schooling experiences.
The Sydney university sponsors this program and funds it to assist international scholars.
Benefits of the Tuition Fee Research Scholarship
Students stand a chance to benefit from the ongoing program. Although, only admitted students can benefit from the scholarship.
The scholarship will cover the schooling fees and the Student Service Fees(SSF), subject to maintaining an acceptable Average for:
- a successful master’s by research recipient, up to four research periods may be required (no possible extension)
- about 12 research duration for a Ph.D. holder with a research period extension
Eligibility for The Research scholarship
If you wish to apply for the scholarship and study at Sydney University, take note of the following:
- You must be an international student.
- Show proof that your university or a sponsoring organization is paying your stipend allowance.
- The intention is to transfer to a Ph.D. after completing the first progress review interview and an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time Ph.D. or masters by research program.
- Apply for an RTP scholarship.
- Do not hold an RTP or comparable primary scholarship that covers tuition for academic courses.
The application is open to all countries. As a result, Students can apply from any region without constraints.
How To Apply For The Research Tuition Fee Scholarship
Avoid complications when applying for the scholarship program by taking simple steps. Applying for a scholarship can be easy and swift.
Take these simple processes to apply:
- Visit firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide evidence of a paid stipend allowance by third-party
- Then proceed
Note that the award of this scholarship is dependent on available money.
The deadline for this application is not sure yet. For now, the program is still on. We advise the applicant to submit applications now for easy evaluation and processing.
Other Scholarship Programs Available
Check other programs like the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship available to abroad students: