TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. On this page, you can find more information about the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment portal, https://tetfund.gov.ng/, the application form, salary structure, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other pertinent details you might be interested in.
With the primary goal of using funding along with project management for the rehabilitation, restoration, and consolidation of Tertiary Education in Nigeria, the Tertiary Education Trust Fund is an intervention agency established to provide supplemental support to all levels of public tertiary institutions.
Candidates interested in a career with Tertiary Education Trust Fund are encouraged to apply through the official TETFUND recruitment website.
To learn more about the hiring process and your chances of being selected for this fantastic opportunity, continue reading if you’re interested in applying for the TETFUND recruitment that is currently open for 2023–2024. With Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND), you can realize your full potential and give your life meaning and purpose.
Before we begin, take note of the following;
- We do not have any impact on the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment. What we provide is the essential information you need to be selected. We have drafted the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will direct you to a successful application
- Do not pay anyone who proclaims he will help you get this job.
- The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment application form is free.
- Take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your data once presented.
- There will be screening and assessment for all shortlisted candidates
Basic Requirements for TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024
Please be aware of the following prerequisites to be eligible for full-time employment:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be ready to work in a new territory
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Inquisitive prospects must be a graduate of a reputable institute
- A good understanding of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) will be an added advantage
- Must maintain a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Inquisitive applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Applicants applying for the professional hire must not be over 45 years at the time of application
- All prospects must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from an identified institution
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Prospects with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Interested contenders must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team energy and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal exercises in the past
- Computer literacy is an added benefit (Conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service)
- Excellent time leadership and organization skills
Top Questions about the TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Is TETFUND currently recruiting?
Prospects interested in applying for the TETFUND recruitment can do so via the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment portal, https://tetfund.gov.ng/.
2. How can I apply for the TETFUND Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the TETFUND recruitment portal at fedfire.gov.ng and submit an online application. Upon selection, you will face enormous chances that could change your life.
4. When is the closing date for applications to the Tertiary Education Trust Fund for 2023?
There is no official announcement of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund application deadline for 2023. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to be updated on new information, keep coming back to this website.
More Popular Jobs in Nigeria Right Now:
- UNN Recruitment 2023 Portal
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
- Apply For FRSC Job
- NNPC Jobs Information
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- 7Up Recruitment 2023/2024 | Seven-Up Bottling Company
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NIOMR Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- PHCN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- NAERLS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NTA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Steps to Apply for the TETFUND Recruitment
The steps listed below should be followed to apply for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment:
- Visit the official web portal at https://tetfund.gov.ng/
- Access the Jobs and Careers passage on the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the teachings carefully
- Provide all the required information
- Verify all your data
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
To stay informed about TETFUND recruitment, frequent this website. Additionally, we advise that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently in case anything changes. We’ll notify you as soon as that occurs.
Visit this website frequently to stay current. Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2023. We will do our best to respond.