The application portal for Tertiary Education Subsidy is open to all l Filipinos to continue their education. TES scholarship is a fully funded program to support students and assist them financially.
Meet the required documents and the eligibility criteria and be competent for the program. The application process is streamlined.
What Is TES Scholarship?
Tertiary Education Subsidy(TES) is a fully funded government project to help Filipino students who register in their first post-graduate and undergraduate studies in:
- State Universities and colleges (SUGs)
- Local Universities and colleges (LUCs)
- The private higher education institution(HEIs)
- Technical Vocational institution(TVs)
TES is one of the major programs under RA 10931 that president Duterta signed on 3 August 2021.
How Much Is TES Scholarship?
The scholarship program costs about ₱ 20,000.00 per semester/ ₱40,000.00 per academic year.
Benefits Of the TES Scholarship Program
Beneficiaries who gain admission will get support from the government, studying their desired courses at no cost. See the benefits of the program below:
For SUGs, LUGs:
- Allowance for transportation, incidental personal expenses, books, supplies, and other educational-related costs, as well as a reasonable allowance for the justified rental or purchase of a laptop or personal computer;
- Allowance for the student’s expenses for lodging and board.
Private HEI and TVIs:
- Tuition and other school fees shall be comparable to those at the closest SUC and State-run TVI in each student’s location.
- Expenses for books, supplies, travel, and other incidental personal expenses, as well as a fair allowance for the documented rental or purchase of a laptop or personal computer and other education-related costs
- A sum to cover the student’s housing and board expenses.
TES Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the TES scholarship program, applicants must meet the requirements to enroll successfully. Meanwhile, failure to meet these demands can lead to application termination.
See who can apply for the program below:
- The scholar must be a Filipino Citizen
- ESGP-PA scholars who are still at the SUCs as of the AY 2018–2019
- Students from households that are part of Listahanan 2.0, ranked by the estimated per capita household income
- Students who are not in Listahanan 2.0 are rated based on their estimated per capita household income as established by the UniFAST Board from supplied documentation of proof of income
TES Required Documents
See the required document you need to apply for the TES scholarship:
- Certificate of Enrollment/Registration
- Fees Assessment
- For PWD(if applicable): an ID card
- For the PNSL category, the resident certificate
How To Apply For TES Scholarship Philippine
You can take your time when applying for the TES scholarship to avoid mistakes. It is an easy process. Follow the easy guide to applying successfully. You can follow the step-by-step procedure to apply:
- Visit the official website to apply
- Provide the required documents
- Meet other requirements
- Submit your application and wait for their reply
Tes Scholarship Application Deadline
The application portal is available for Filipinos who wish to participate in the program. But, the application will end in December. Do well to submit your application for quick evaluations.
You May Also Check: