The SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 process has begun successfully. We will provide important information about the SUBEB teachers recruitment, the SUBEB recruitment portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other relevant information that will help you submit a successful application in this article.
With your help, the Government can make the State into a place that everyone wants to visit because it is socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically usable, and aesthetically pleasing. The State Universal Basic Education Board’s (SUBEB) goal is to support a uniform, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
Being employed by SUBEB Nigeria is more than just a job. It is important work that makes a difference in many people’s lives. Give your life meaning and purpose by realizing your full potential with the help of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB). Read on to learn more.
Please take note of the following before we begin:
- It is still possible to apply if you don’t have a teaching credential.
- Never pay anyone who promises to help you land this job.
- Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
SUBEB Official Recruitment Website for each state in Nigeria
No matter what their circumstances or educational background, everyone deserves the chance to succeed. Whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or a person without teaching credentials, there are lots of opportunities to join SUBEB Nigeria.
Candidates with or without teaching credentials are welcome to apply for SUBEB recruitment. So, if the current hiring process interests you and you want to apply, go to your state’s official SUBEB recruitment website. Check your state’s location below, then click the link that appears.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Edo – EDO SUBEB website
- Enugu – ENSUBEB online registration
- Kaduna – Kaduna State SUBEB
- Lagos – Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ondo Osun
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
The Requirements for the SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
Keep in mind the following requirements to be eligible for the State Universal Basic Education Board.
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of community
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- Good communication skills are required of all candidates.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings. English is a required course credit.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- a B.SC., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), an HND, an OND, or an NCE certificate from a reputable institution
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- The minimum age requirement for applicants interested in the SUBEB recruitment exercise is 35.
- The ability to work in a new environment is necessary.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (for graduates)
- A fit body and mind are requirements for interested applicants.
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Affidavit of Declaration of Age or Birth Certificate (National Population Commission)
- Candidates must exhibit good conduct and composure.
More Current Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- MTN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
Top Questions and Answers about the SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Is SUBEB currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in applying for the State Universal Basic Education Board position should do so through the state-specific SUBEB official recruitment portal.
2. How can I apply for the SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
To apply, go to your state’s SUBEB recruitment portal and fill out an online form. Life-altering chances await you once you are chosen.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official SUBEB recruitment website in your state and finish the free application form that is provided there.
- For the next stage of the hiring process, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. It will be a computer-based test for the screening examination. You’ll receive an email from us with the date and time.
Visit this website frequently to stay up to date on SUBEB teacher recruitment. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the SUBEB recruitment 2023. The Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.