Graduate trainee at Sterling Bank in 2023. Apply here for the current Sterling Bank graduate trainee recruitment 2023. This page contains details about the graduate trainee program at Sterling Bank as well as careers, salaries, job openings, qualifications, and other relevant information.
Discover the advantages of the Sterling Bank graduate trainee program in this article. To learn more about applying and the opportunities available, continue reading.
Sterling Bank graduate trainee Program 2023
Sterling Bank of Nigeria has launched a recruitment campaign for the 2023 graduate trainee program as part of its ongoing efforts to improve customer experiences, operational efficiency, and effectiveness across its branch network.
A rewarding career at Sterling Bank can be started with the Graduate Trainee Program. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for talented individuals eager to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
You will discover a world of possibilities at Sterling Bank and learn how the Program can advance your career and put you in a position to make a difference.
We look for the following:
- Accountability and Ownership
- Digital savvy
The Eligibility Criteria for the Program
To be eligible for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Interested applicants must be of suitable manners and calm
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Power to protect the welfare of the organization
- A good acquaintance with computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a good means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good contact and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Developed written and oral English competency with the power to communicate clearly and confidently in an experienced work territory.
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- Minimum of a university grade not below Second Class Upper Division
- Must have concluded the required one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School
Steps to Apply for Sterling Bank graduate amateur Recruitment
The steps listed below should be followed to apply for current positions at Sterling Bank:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via sterling.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Open Opportunities
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job position, responsibilities, and roles carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now
- Provide all the required details
- Submit your application
Applications can only be submitted online through the Sterling Bank application portal. Use only the official recruitment portal to submit your application to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
The Bank will always contact you via your phone number and email address during the selection process. Your information will be treated with strict confidentiality.
All educational credentials presented by you will be verified. Therefore, confirm your identity before submitting your application.
You will be contacted and invited to take an aptitude test if you meet the requirement. There will be SMS or email notifications for the aptitude test.
You must log on to the portal to print your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip if you are invited to take the exam.
Sterling Bank graduate trainee Salary Structure
For three months, Sterling Bank pays graduate trainees N55,000 per month. Their monthly salary will cover their transportation costs and other expenses during the three months.
Entry-level employees at Sterling Bank are paid a monthly salary of N120,000.
The monthly salary for senior bankers ranges from N300,000 to N1,000,000.
- Sterling Bank will never request money from any forthcoming candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advise you to decline such demands from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not qualified representatives of the Bank.
Visit this website frequently to stay current. Use the comment section below to ask any questions about the Sterling Bank graduate trainee program for 2023.
More Popular ongoing recruitments;
. GT Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 | Programme, Careers, and Salary Structure
. Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 | Program, Careers, and Salary Structure
. Access Bank Recruitment 2023 | Application Portal
. First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
. Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
. ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. 7Up Recruitment 2023/2024 | Seven-Up Bottling Company
. FCMB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2023/2024
. Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
. Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment 2023
. Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023/2024
. Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure