The list of State Security Service shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 has been released. We will discuss topics like requirements, how to check the list of successful candidates, and other relevant information you may be interested in in this article.
We are pleased to let you know that the State Security Service’s list of successful applicants has been released. Successful applicants will be able to verify their names and move on to the following phase.
For applicants like you, we made this website. We sincerely hope you will be successful in this year’s State Security Service recruitment. As a result, we took the time to write this article to serve as your guide. Read on to learn more.
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force recruitment ongoing
- AIB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Seven-Up Graduate Trainee program
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NAMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2023/2024
- NIOMR Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Essential Points to Note on State Security Service Shortlisted Candidates
Take note of the following:
- You must not have been affected by any criminal activities in the past
- You must not belong to any hidden society, cult, or fraternity
- You must be ready to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Shortlisted prospects must not have any of the following problems: communicable disorders, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally good. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body
- Computer literacy will be a counted benefit
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who asserts he will help you get this job
- Applicants must not have been implicated in any financial embarrassment
The State Security Service Shortlisted Candidates PDF List
Once the list of candidates shortlisted by the State Security Service is made public, this page will be updated. Successful applicants will be asked to take a screening exam. You’ll receive an email with the date and screening locations.
For each of Nigeria’s 36 states, the Department of State Service will publish a list of the successful candidates. All successful applicants from the federation states will be able to verify their names.
Steps to Check the List of Selected Candidates
Candidates shortlisted by the State Security Service have not yet been released. The list will be published on the official recruitment portal, and all applicants must wait patiently for it. Officials from the Department of State Service will email all selected candidates to let them know. For information on the State Security Service’s shortlisted candidates and screening facilities, therefore, check your email frequently.
As an alternative, you can visit the State Security Service office in person and ask questions. you can check their portal via https://www.dss.gov.ng/
The Necessary Materials for the State Security Service Screening
- Your educational credentials
- Two recent passport photographs
- Aptitude test writing cloths
- Medical Report
- Signed attestation form
- Parent/Guidance consent form
As soon as the SSS releases its list of shortlisted candidates, this website will automatically update. As we anticipate the release of the list of shortlisted candidates soon and will update it as soon as that occurs, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and reload it frequently.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the State Security Service’s shortlisted candidates, and we will respond.