Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee 2023. This page contains details about the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee program, careers, salary ranges, openings, requirements, and other relevant information that you might find useful. Click here to apply for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee position open through 2023.
The advantages of the program are discussed in this article. Continue reading to find out more about applying and the opportunities available to you.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
As part of its ongoing initiatives to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network, Stanbic IBTC Bank of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program.
The goal of the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program is to identify, nurture, and create a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be prepared to advance the Bank’s vision of being the best bank in Africa.
As a graduate trainee at Stanbic IBTC Bank, you have been assured a place on the prestigious four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence.
This demanding program introduces participants to the fundamentals of banking and helps them to develop their potential before settling into a generalist role at the bank once it is over.
We recognize graduates who stood out and performed exceptionally during the four-month training program at the Banking School of Excellence. Those who are qualified will be assigned jobs that match their interests, skill set, and needs.
You May Also Like: GT Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 | Programme, Careers, and Salary Structure
Eligibility Criteria for the Program
The following requirements must be met in order to participate in the Program:
- Inquisitive applicants must be of satisfactory behavior and composure
- A minimum of five (5) distinctions including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ability to protect the welfare of the institution
- A good understanding of computer applications will be an added benefit
- All prospects must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Inquisitive prospects must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Inquisitive prospects should not be more than 26 years at the time of application.
- Minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division
- Must have finalized the compulsory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Steps to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Follow the instructions below to apply for the open positions for graduate trainees at Stanbic IBTC Bank:
- See the official Stanbic IBTC Bank application portal via https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/nigeriabank/personal
- Read and obey the instructions carefully before filling out the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the subsequent information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
Take note of the following points.
- All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Applications will only be accepted via the Stanbic IBTC Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
- Your phone number and E-mail Address is what the bank will use to reach you at all times during the period of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be reached and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the aptitude test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
- If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants requested for the test.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Salary Structure
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc pays Graduate trainees about ₦60,000 – ₦75,000 every month throughout the period of their trainee program. The monthly salary is to cover their transportation and other expenditures during the exercise period. If employed after the training, the individuals receive a monthly salary of N150,000.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank will never request money from any prospective prospects seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We vehemently advise you to reject such requests from any who swears he will help you get a position at the Bank. They are no authorized representatives of the Bank.
To stay updated, keep seeing this website regularly. If you have any questions concerning Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee 2023, feel free to let us know. Our team will reply in no time.