SMEDAN launches a portal for SMEs to apply for loans of N5 million in 2023. SMEDAN Loan Registration Portal Login. Details for a successful application are provided below.
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria, or SMEDAN, was founded to support the expansion of smaller businesses across the country. In 2003, SMEDAN was created as a result of the “SMEDAN Act.”
SMEDAN duties include:
- Encourage, monitor, and coordinate the expansion of MSMEs (micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises).
- Create and implement policies that will promote the expansion of MSMEs.
- Increase your capacity
- Assist MSMEs in obtaining credit and other sources of funding
SMEDAN Loan Registration Update 2023
Small business owners can submit applications for loans ranging from N1.2 million to N5 million starting on Tuesday, according to the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria, or SMEDAN.
Dikko Radda, director general, and chief executive officer of SMEDAN, said in a statement that the loans would be funded through the SMEDAN-BOA Matching Fund Programme for small businesses.
He also mentioned that the program’s disbursing entity would be the Bank of Agriculture or BOA.
The target beneficiaries of the program are labor-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs) in the real sector. According to the Director General, these ought to ideally be cutting-edge value-added goods that are establishing a name for themselves in the Nigerian market and require additional funding to increase output.
As a result, he invited all suitably qualified micro- and small-business owners in the Kaduna and Oyo states, the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, to apply for the program.
SMEDAN Application Requirements?
- (With or without CAC approval) A company name
- Current email and phone numbers
- Find out where to get your National Identification Number (NIN).
Steps to Apply via SMEDAN Loan Registration Portal Login
SMEDAN provides you with access to advantages from the public and private sectors to help you grow your small or medium-sized business more quickly. Visit https://smedanregister.ng to apply.
Obtain your SMEDAN certificate to make your business eligible for grants and loans.
SMEDAN Registration Benefits
Financial Services: Gain access to grants from both public and private organizations, as well as insurance and multiple credit providers.
Benefits from the Private Sector: SMEDAN gives you access to benefits from the private sector, such as expert and consultant training and educational resources, private investment opportunities, and more.
Government Benefits: Sign up for SMEDAN to receive government funding for your enterprise. One of these advantages is grants that are subject to conditions.
- NDE Loan Application Portal 2023/2024
- CBN Ties Loan Application Portal Is Open: Apply Now
- FGN Agricultural Loan | See How to Apply
- Ongoing Federal Government Loans 2023 [APPLY HERE]
- Trader Moni Loan Registration Login Portal 2023/2024
- Apply For the Federal Mortgage Loan Application 2023/2024
- How to Apply for NYIF Loan Empowerment Programme 2023
- Bank Of Agriculture Loan Application Portal and Requirement 2023