Singapore Police Force Recruitment 2023: The SPF recruitment is open to candidates who are qualified to apply for either a position as an INSPECTOR or a SERGEANT. All details to successfully apply for these positions are to read through this article for a successful application.
One of your first steps should be to complete the recruitment application form if you want to join the Singapore Police Force. In this article, we will show you how to access and fill out the Singapore Police Force Recruitment Application Form.
To be considered for a position in the Singapore Police Force, candidates must fulfill the requirements listed above and submit the recruitment application form. Various assessments, interviews, and evaluations are used during the selection process to identify the best candidates.
Singapore Police Force Recruitment Requirements
To be considered for a position in the force, applicants must fulfill several requirements in addition to completing the Singapore Police Force Recruitment Application Form. These requirements are as follows:
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30. The Senior Officer Scheme has a 35-year-old maximum age requirement for applicants.
- The minimum requirement for applicants is five GCE “O” Level passes with English as their first language or the equivalent.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must complete a Physical Proficiency Test (PPT), which consists of exercises like running, push-ups, and sit-ups.
- Candidates must pass a medical examination that includes hearing, vision, and general health tests.
- Background Check: Applicants must pass a security clearance and have no felony convictions.
- National Service Male Singaporeans who are citizens must have finished or be exempt from National Service.
- Citizenship in Singapore or Permanent Residency: Applicants must be either Singapore citizens or permanent residents.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the Singapore Police Force, as there are interviews, tests, and evaluations involved in the selection process.
Please note that the 2023 Singapore Police Force (SPF) Recruitment Application Form is not yet accessible online.
Steps for a Successful Singapore Police Force Recruitment
On the Singapore Police Force’s official website, you can find the application form. Follow these steps to gain access:
- Visit the official website of the Singapore Police Force at https://www.police.gov.sg/Join-SPF/Police-Officer/Direct-Entry-Inspector, or police.gov.sg/Join-SPF/Police-Officer/Direct-Entry-Sergeant
- Click the “Join Us” button in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
- Depending on the position you want, choose “Police National Serviceman” or “Police Officer” from the drop-down menu.
- The “Application Form” section will appear as you continue to scroll down the page.
- Follow the provided link to download the application form in PDF format.
Singapore Police Force Recruitment Update
If you are looking for a higher calling, look no further. As a police officer, you are revered as the keeper of the peace, and your leadership abilities will strengthen the bond between our Police Force. Join us and begin a career unlike any other.
A nine-month residential training program will kick off your professional career. You will follow a set curriculum that covers leadership training, physical training, criminal law lessons, and police defense strategies.
Additionally, you will receive training in criminal investigation and additional leadership that includes an international component.
You can anticipate regular rotations that will let you experience different Force functional areas. You will be prepared for future command positions by the clearly defined path your career will take.
- Frontline policing: You will collaborate with the neighborhood as a Ground Response Force Officer to fight crime.
- Investigation: As an investigation officer, you will clear up a variety of crimes by discovering the truth and putting things right.
- To fulfill the SPF Vision of making Singapore the safest place in the world, command a team of purpose-driven officers.
- The long-term capabilities of the Force are also being developed as staff officers plan and implement policies to support frontline operations.
Evaluation of academic credentials, relevant work experience, and successful completion of full-time National Service will determine the starting salary.
Inspector: $4,850 – $5,600
Sergeant: $2,000 – $2,960
As a uniformed officer, you will also be qualified for retirement benefits under the INVEST Scheme. Beginning with your first year of employment and continuing until you turn 55, a monthly contribution to your retirement account in the amount of 13.25% of your gross salary will be made.
To produce investment returns, the money is invested. When you retire, you can take out the entire balance in your account.
Also, Apply For;
- British Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- Zambia Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 ZAF
- South African Navy Recruitment 2023/2024
- Sierra Leone Correctional Service Recruitment 2023/2024
- Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- United Nations Soldiers Recruitment 2023/2024 Peacekeeping Application Portal