This article focuses on Sidian Bank careers for 2023/2024, including the job application form, requirements, how to apply, closing date, and recruitment portal, www.sidianbank.co.ke.
- Is Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
- Sidian Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for Sidian Bank Careers 2023
- www.sidianbank.co.ke – Sidian Bank Careers Portal
- How to Apply for Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023
- When is Sidian Bank Careers 2023 starting or closing?
- Sidian Bank Kenya Careers Application Guidelines
In this article, we will carefully walk you through the process of successfully applying for the current Sidian Bank recruitment drive.
Let’s get started.
Is Sidian Bank Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
No, as of September 22, 2023, Sidian Bank Kenya Careers has closed. The bank will, nevertheless, soon be accepting new applications. We advise you to bookmark this page and follow us on Google News via the link at the end of this article.
You can apply for positions and learn more about the application process at the online recruitment portal, www.sidianbank.co.ke. Keep in mind that interested parties from any of the following counties may apply, and the application form is free.
West Pokot Kiambu
Uasin Gishu Kisii
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
Sidian Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Service Delivery Officer
- Operations Manager
- Relationship Officer
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Manager
- Officer, Trade Finance Operations
- HR Generalist
- Product Manager
- Senior Relation Officer, Branch Banking
- Relationship Manager, Branch Banking
- Branch Manager
Presently, these are the vacant positions in Sidian Bank that you can apply for. See the requirements for the advertised positions below.
Requirements for Sidian Bank Careers 2023
- The candidate applying for any of the above positions must be a Kenyan citizen
- The candidate must have a good means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- The candidate applying should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- The candidate must maintain a diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree, as the case may be
- Depending on the position, candidates who have at least five (5) years of working experience have a great advantage
- The candidate should be very proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should show results in work performance
- The candidate applying should exhibit analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter (6) constitution by retaining the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled out and completed the first schedule (s. 13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC).
www.sidianbank.co.ke – Sidian Bank Careers Portal
www.sidianbank.co.ke/careers is the online application portal for Sidian Bank careers. Prospective applicants are to see the portal to access, fill out, and submit their application form.
How to Apply for Sidian Bank Recruitment
- First, go to www.sidianbank.co.ke/vacancy
- Click on the position you wish to apply for.
- Carefully read through the application pedagogy
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to fill out the application form
- Paste your cover letter
- Upload your CV and other relevant credentials
- Proofread your application and then submit
Once you’ve submitted your application, ensure you print out the acknowledgment slip after successfully submitting your application or better yet, save it as a PDF.
When is Sidian Bank Careers 2023 Starting/Closing?
The Sidian Bank recruitment exercise for the year 2023 started on Monday, September 11, 2023, and closed on Friday, September 22, 2023. If you do not submit your application on or before the closing date, you will have to wait until Sidian Banks starts accepting new applications in 2024.
Sidian Bank Kenya Careers Application Guidelines
- Be conversant with the exact position you’re applying for
- Possibly, have the technical know-how attached to the position
- Stay true to your curriculum vitae
- The originals of your academic and professional certificates must be in your possession as of the time you apply for this job
- Avoid applying for more than one job at a time
- Do not pay cash to anyone in respect of this job application
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the closing date
Be careful with these things because, in most cases, these are the factors that disqualify a prospect from the recruitment process.
Other trending recruitments include
- CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- Access Bank Recruitment 2023 | Application Portal
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
- Unity Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- Keystone Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
- GTBank Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
- World Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 | Apply Now
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal
- Providus Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Please feel free to use the comment box if you have any questions regarding Sidian Bank Careers 2023/2024. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.