Recruitment for SEZA in 2023/2024: Information about open positions, qualifications, how to apply, deadlines, and other crucial details is available here. This is also the career portal for the Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority.
- SEZA Job Application Form 2023
- Special Economic Zones Authority Job Vacancies
- Requirements for SEZA Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024
- SEZA Job Application Deadline: 2023
The Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) is currently inviting suitably qualified candidates to visit the application portal and complete and submit the job application form. The agency recently published an advertisement for open positions.
This means that now is the ideal moment for you to apply for a position with the Special Economic Zones Authority. We have covered all the necessary details, application procedures, and job openings for SEZA in this post.
SEZA Job Application Form 2023
The organization in charge of luring, facilitating, and holding onto domestic and foreign direct investments in Special Economic Zones (SEZs) is the Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA).
Since many Kenyans have expressed interest in this hiring campaign, we have been asked several questions concerning the SEZA employment application form. These questions include:
- When will the job application form be released by SEZA?
- Has SEZA recruitment commenced?
- How do I apply for SEZA jobs?
- What are the qualifications for SEZA recruitment?
- When is SEZA recruitment starting?
- Are years of experience required for a SEZA job?
The frequently asked questions (FAQs) we have received about jobs with the Kenya Special Economic Zones Authority for 2023 include these and others.
Special Economic Zones Authority Job Vacancies
The Special Economic Zones Authority currently has several job openings, including, but not limited to:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Public Relations Officer
- Driver etc.
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, great! Read on for the application steps, which will be covered shortly.
Requirements for SEZA Recruitment 2023
The requirements for Special Economic Zones Authority job vacancies depend on the position. The general specifications that apply to all positions are listed below.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she needs to have a valid form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- A minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the English or Kiswahili language from the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam, or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, is required of the applicant.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields from an accredited university is required: business administration, economics, finance, public administration, marketing, strategic management, law, or any related social or physical science.
- A master’s degree in any of the following disciplines from an accredited university is required: business administration, economics, finance, public administration, marketing, strategic management, law, or any other related social or physical science.
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills, especially when writing reports.
- Have a good understanding of the SEZA Mandate
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and competence in work performance
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Be computer literate
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- The applicant must have the following documents to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Size (6):
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully): duly filled out Form S-13, first schedule, and self-declaration, with EACC stamp
- Finally, the applicant must have a clean criminal record.
How to Apply for SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024
After reading the aforementioned requirements, if you would like to apply, prepare an updated curriculum vitae (CV) and write an application letter specifying the positions you are applying for.
Next, send an email to email@example.com with copies of your academic, professional, and clearance certificates/testimonials attached, or deliver a hard copy to the SEZA office located in the Upper Hill, 14th floor of the UAP Building.
You may also check:
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- KBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 | Check Here
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- Kenya Police Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form, Centers, & Date
SEZA Job Application Deadline 2023
Friday, February 24, 2023, was the closing date for SEZA recruitment. This implies that anyone wishing to apply for a job with the Special Economic Zones Authority must do so by no later than February 24, 2023. Keep visiting this page for other information about the recruitment re-opening.
In the course of the application, if you encounter any challenges, kindly let us know via the comment section below