Online applications are currently being accepted for the Rivers State teachers recruitment 2023 portal. On this page, you can find more information about how to apply for a job via the Rivers State teacher’s recruitment portal as well as other pertinent details about the hiring of academic and non-academic staff. Here are the open positions for teachers in Rivers State.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about Rivers Subeb recruitment. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application. These cover the qualifications, prerequisites, and easy application procedures for the Rivers State teacher recruitment.
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Closure
Are you a recent graduate looking for work? If so, do you have what it takes to be a teacher? This article is for you if the answer is yes. You will have the opportunity to work here because we are an equal-opportunity employer.
The application deadline for teachers at Rivers State in 2023–2024 will soon be released. Therefore, keep reading with concentration because this page contains all the information you need to seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
We are pleased to let you know that teacher recruitment has officially started under the Rivers State Government. Increasing employment opportunities and lowering the nation’s unemployment rate are the goals of this year’s recruitment.
So now is the time to act if you’re interested. You must also be aware of all the prerequisites, qualifications, and application procedures if you want to be one of the candidates this year who is shortlisted. Read on to learn more.
Additional Current Recruitment In Nigeria:
- NEMA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- AMCON Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2023/2024
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
- PHCN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application form Portal
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment 2023 Portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- NIOMR Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2023/2024
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Education in Rivers State has a new face. The state of Rivers is taking the necessary steps to raise the level of education there. The goal is to encourage a uniform, high-quality, and practical basic education in the state.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching certification can still apply
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
The State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially cohesive, economically vibrant, physically usable, and aesthetically pleasing.
Qualified candidates who can teach any of the following subjects are being accepted by the Rivers State Government:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
If you already know you have what it takes to be a teacher, you are already one step closer to being selected as one of the shortlisted candidates.
The necessary instructions on this website will improve your chances of being hired during the current Rivers State Teachers recruitment drive. So make sure to finish reading this article and follow all of the instructions.
Application Requirements Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Please be aware of the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for full-time employment.
- Inquisitive applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly autographed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Inquisitive candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Applicants interested in the Rivers State Teachers recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Strong team spirit and outstanding analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added benefit.
- Inquisitive applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- All prospects must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be ready to work in a new environment
Procedures to Apply for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
You must provide the following information: your full name, permanent address, place of birth, local government, email address, telephone number, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, list of schools you’ve attended, and course of study. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Rivers State Teachers recruitment portal via https://www.rsubeb.net/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your data
- Submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment training.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Rivers State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Negligence to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
We occasionally publish the most recent information regarding all Rivers recruitment on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss a change, check back often.
Additionally, we advise that you save or bookmark this page and frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We’ll notify you as soon as this happens.
Keep coming back to this website to stay updated. Please use the comment box below to ask any questions you may have about the Rivers State Teachers 2023 Recruitment. We will do our best to respond.