Rano Air Recruitment 2023: Are you interested in working for Rano Air? Do you require assistance applying for the 2023–2024 Rano Air job? Here you can find information about the job openings, qualifications, application portal (www.ranoair.com), how to apply, and the opening and closing dates.
- Rano Air Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for Rano Air Recruitment 2023
- Rano Air Recruitment Portal
- How to Apply for Rano Air Recruitment 2023
- Rano Air Recruitment Deadline 2023
Have you heard about the recent announcement regarding the recruitment of Rano Air for 2023? Would you like to apply? If so, we are happy to let you know that this article outlines all of the application procedures.
Rano Air is a member of the AA Rano Group. The 2023 recruitment period began on Wednesday, April 19, 2023, and ended on May 26, 2023. You are therefore forced to wait until Rano Air launches a new hiring campaign in 2024.
Is Rano Air Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, the Rano Air hiring period has ended for 2023, and the application form will not be available again until 2024. To view the most recent openings, candidates should visit the online recruitment portal at www.ranoair.com and adjust their application.
By listing the open positions at Rano Airline below, we have relieved some of your stress. Interested applicants from any of the following states may also access the application form, which is free.
Abia State Cross River State
Adamawa State Delta State
Akwa Ibom State Ebonyi State
Anambra State Edo State
Bauchi State Ekiti State
Bayelsa State Enugu State
Benue State Gombe State
Borno State Imo State
Jigawa State Nasarawa State
Kaduna State Niger State
Kano State Ogun State
Katsina State Ondo State
Kebbi State Osun State
Kogi State Oyo State
Kwara State Plateau State
Lagos State Rivers State
Sokoto State Yobe State
Taraba State Zamfara State
Rano Air Job Vacancies 2023
Here’s a list of some positions you can apply for at Rano Air Limited:
- Senior First Officer
- Sales & Marketing Manager (Ticketing & Reservations Manager)
- Station Manager
- Technical Records Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Technical Records Officer
- First Officer
- Ticketing & Reservations Supervisor
- Cabin Crew Training Manager
- Planning Engineer
- Purser / Line Trainer
- Customer Services Officer
- Lead, Cabin Crew
- EMB 145 Licensed Engineer
- Licensed Technician
- Baggage Handling Supervisor
- Junior Cabin Crew
- Quality & Safety Inspector (Engineering)
- Materials / Procurement Manager
- Quality & Safety Inspector (Operations)
- Operations Control Supervisor (Assistant Operations Manager)
- Procurement Officer
- Emergency Response Officer
- Store Supervisor
- Aviation Security Manager
- Store Officer
- Aviation Security Personnel
- Flight Duty Controller / Station Supervisor
- Aviation Human Resource Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Flight Dispatcher
- Flight Dispatcher
- IT Specialist
As it stands, you can apply for any of these vacant positions as long as you meet the job prerequisites. Below are the criteria and eligibility for applying for the job.
You may also check:
- Emirates Airline Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now!
- Ibom Air Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Dana Air Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2023/2024
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Portal
- Qatar Airways Careers 2023/2024 Portal careers.qatarairways.com
- Kenya Airways Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal www.kenya-airways.com
Requirements for Rano Air Recruitment 2023
To qualify for a job role at Rano Air Limited, you must satisfy the following prerequisites without exception:
- The prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- The candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification, like a National ID card or international passport
- The applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC, GCE, NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) sittings
- The applicant should have a degree or equivalent from any recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidates applying for sensitive positions must have a discharge or exclusion certificate
- The applicant should be able to express themselves verbally and non-verbally
- The candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- The candidates applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicants should also have a general knowledge of the aviation industry.
Rano Air Recruitment Portal
Reno Air’s recruitment portal is www.ranoair.com. Inquisitive persons are to visit this portal to apply for the advertised jobs. However, you cannot apply now, as the recruitment exercise for 2023 has ended.
A Gentle Reminder: The application form is free of charge, and no applicant is expected to make payment for the form.
How to Apply for Rano Air Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit the Rano Air recruitment portal www.ranoair.com
- Click “Careers” on the menu bar
- Click on the position you wish to apply
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Apply online.”
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the correct documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
While filling out the online application form, ensure you read the instructions attached to each page and most importantly ensure you adhere accordingly.
An alternative method is to simply, send your updated curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the position you wish to apply as subject.
Rano Air Recruitment Deadline 2023
The recruitment exercise for Rano Air 2023 ended on Friday, 26th May, 2023. While waiting for the airline to start accepting new applications, feel free to revert to this page and bookmark it so you won’t miss anything.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment exercise or about working with Rano Airline, kindly let us know via the comment section below.