The PSC recruitment 2023/2024 job application portal, www.psckjobs.go.ke, is open for the latest job vacancies. Kenyan nationals are encouraged to apply for open positions with the Kenya Public Service Commission.
People also ask:
- Is the PSC recruitment 2023 application form out?
- What are the available public service commission jobs in 2023?
- What are the basic requirements for PSC recruitment?
- What are the success tips for a public service job application in 2023?
- How do I apply for Kenya PSC recruitment in 2023?
Have you heard that the Kenya Public Service Commission is hiring right now? Would you like to submit a job application to the PSC? Or would you like to visit the www.psckjobs.go.ke online portal?
We have compiled all the information you require about the PSC job application for 2023 in one comprehensive guide.
Is the PSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form out?
The Public Service Commission is currently accepting applications for its 2023–2024 recruitment cycle. You can apply online at www.psckjobs.go.ke or through the Commission’s official website, www.publicservice.go.ke.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) recently announced that it intends to hire roughly 231 people to fill open positions within the commission.
After that, follow the instructions in this post if you would like to apply for PSC recruitment in 2023/2024 through the online job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke.
Important details regarding the job application for PSC Recruitment.
I advise you to give careful consideration to the educational and professional requirements when applying for any position with the Public Service Commission (PSC).
This is because, like most recruiters, the Kenya Public Service Commission uses this as a standard when shortlisting applicants.
In light of this, the Public Service Commission’s open positions that have prompted the current PSC recruitment process are listed below, along with the qualifications for each, or what the commission is looking for in an applicant.
Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
- Secretary, Irrigation
- Senior Principal Laboratory Technology
- Civil Registration Officer
- Director, Physical Planning
- Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Senior Deputy Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Deputy Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Assistant Director, National Lands Information Management System
- Land Information Management Officer
- Deputy Director Research
- Assistant Director, Research
- Research Officer
- Deputy Director, KISM
- Assistant Director, KISM
- Dean of Students, KISM
- Academic Registrar, KISM
- Senior Principal Lecturer, KISM
- Valuation Assistant III
- Immigration Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
- Chemist I (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Laboratory Technologist III (salary is between Ksh 25,470 – Ksh 33,950)
- Assets Management Officer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Wildlife Officer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Land Valuer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Geo-Management Information Officer (salary is between Ksh 38,270 – Ksh 51,170)
- Engineer II (salary is between Ksh 38,270- Ksh 51,170)
- Shipping and Maritime Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
- Air Transport Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
- Road and Rail Transport Officer II (salary is between Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260)
Based on the pay scale, it appears that you are aware of the amazing benefits that await you if you are hired by the Public Service Commission.
This should encourage you to redouble your efforts to fulfill the requirements for this recruitment and increase your chances of success.
Basic Requirements for PSC Recruitment 2023/2024
- Any Kenyan county may be the applicant’s birthplace.
- He or she must have a valid means of identification
- A minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili from the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam, or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, is required of the applicant.
- The candidate must be a graduate of any accredited Kenyan university.
- The applicant must be familiar with fundamental computer functions.
- The applicant needs to have good communication skills.
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
The general requirements are fairly straightforward, as you can see, so please abide by them before moving on to the application process.
How to Apply for Kenya PSC Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for Kenya Public Service Commission 2023 jobs, you will have to visit the online application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke which is PSC’s official website.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit www.psckjobs.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke
- Click on register/signup in the left menu
- Type in your ID number. password, email address, and last name
- Then answer the security stamp and click submit
- Login to your email and click on the activation link
- Return to the application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke to login
- After that, select the position you wish to apply for.
- Provide only correct information about yourself
- Upload the necessary certifications and papers according to the size requirements.
- Proofread your application data
- Submit if everything is in order
Be aware that whether you are applying for an internship or an experienced position, you must first create an account on the PSC application portal.
Additionally, make sure the file size corresponds to the requirements on the PSC portal by carefully scanning the original copies of all documents that are going to be uploaded.
Success Tips for Public Service Job Application 2023
Here are the possible hurdles you should avoid in the 2023 PSC job application.
- All information requested in the advertisement should be submitted by those applying. Providing false information on an application is illegal. The advertisement should not contain information about academic or professional certificates that were not obtained by the deadline.
- The commission will only reach out to shortlisted and successful applicants
- You will be automatically disqualified if you attempt to manipulate the system.
- The Public Service Commission is dedicated to carrying out the Constitution’s Chapter 232 (1) provisions regarding merit-based competition, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities, and equal employment opportunities for women and men, as well as for people with disabilities and members of all ethnic groups.
- Minorities, disabled people, and marginalized people can all apply.
- During interviews, shortlisted candidates will need to present original copies of their transcripts, professional and academic credentials, and National Identity Card.
- Presenting forged certificates or documents is illegal.
This is a comprehensive guide that will show you how to check and download the PSC shortlisted candidates’ names in PDF format.
You need these details to be successful in the Public Service Commission recruitment process.
Other trending recruitments:
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- NSIWC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- State Express Transport Corporation (SETC)
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- UNICEF Birth Registration Recruitment 2023/2024
I hope you are satisfied with the information on this page. In the meantime, please leave any more questions in the comments section below, and do not hesitate to forward this article to friends, coworkers, and other acquaintances.