If you wish to pursue your Ph.D. program outside the country and take a chance to study at one of the best universities in the UK, You are in the right place. Now Abroad students can apply for the Imperial College London Scholarship and begin their program. The President’s PhD Scholarships can scare you through.
Do not bother about how to start. Scour through to learn about the scholarship and how to apply.
About The President’s PhD Scholarships
The Imperial College London Scholarship is a program that aims at bringing up high-performing international students to enhance and further their studies abroad.
The president’s Ph.D. program offers about 50 students a chance to learn in their favorite field and the support of a proficient director.
In this program, scholars can choose between full-time and part-time studies.
Benefits of the President’s PhD Scholarships
Successful candidates will have a lot to gain from the scholarship program. If you gain admission, you can enjoy the following privilege:
- An allowance for schooling fees
- A stipend of £21,800 per year to aid with living expenses
- A consumables budget of £2,000 per year for the first three years of study
- A program of custom-made chances and events offered by the Graduate School
Eligibilities For the Scholarship Program
This prestigious program has unusual eligibility requirements to draw students with academic excellence and hopeful futures in research. Check out the criteria below:
- Candidates must have or plan to have a first-class UK degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates holding a single Master’s degree are required to have received a distinction or to be ready to display proof of exceptional achievement that will result in excellence.
- Talented applicants from Imperial College London, the UK, and other countries are suitable to join. Any nationality can apply, though some sections might not fund candidates from another country.
- Candidates with degrees from abroad should confirm with the appropriate Admissions team if their marks/grades meet the requirements for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have spoken with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London to oversee their research study before submitting their application.
- The program only accepts new Ph.D. applications. And the President’s Ph.D. scholarship is not open to currently enrolled Imperial Ph.D. students.
Selection Criteria For the Ph.D. Program
The selection committee will have to check candidates against the following standards:
- Research Possibility
- Academic Excellence
- Suitability for scholar
Selected candidates will get a confirmation of their scholarship in a written format. Any Ph.D. position offer is subject to the candidate passing the department’s final interview and, if suitable, meeting the conditions.
This prestigious program accepts applications from all countries. There are no limitations on any nationality.
It is open to all countries around the globe.
How to apply for President’s PhD Scholarships
There are no specific processes for applying for the program or a particular application form. Your department will select you for the scholarship based on academic excellence and potential once you submit your application for admission to study at Imperial using our online admissions system.
To apply for the program, take note of the following:
- You must submit a 2-page document when asked for a personal statement, the first page being your statement and the second your study plan.
- List your prospective Ph.D. supervisor as one of the two academic referees you list when asked for their names.
- If you qualify for the president’s Ph.D. program, candidates are to choose from the funding box and answer the question they will ask,
- In addition, you need to fulfill any application requirements set forth by your preferred department.
Deadline for Application
Abroad scholars can apply now. The portal is still open to accepting applications.