Are you interested in Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment 2023/2024? If so, this article has all the details on the application form, job portal, requirements, how to apply, deadline, and even success advice.
- Is Postal Corporation of Kenya Recruitment Ongoing?
- Requirements for Postal Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Posta Kenya Vacancies
- Postal Corporation of Kenya Salary
- Posta Kenya Working Hours
- Postal Corporation Recruitment Portal
- How to Apply
- When is Postal Corporation Recruitment Closing?
- Success Tips
This is your chance to apply if you have been waiting for Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment to open.
The purpose of the recruitment process is to hire appropriately qualified individuals from the relevant medical field to bolster the council’s productivity and credibility.
It is advised that applicants for this recruitment exercise be accurate with the information they submit on the application portal.
Go through this post carefully to learn everything you need to know about Postal Corporation of Kenya jobs in 2023.
Is Postal Corporation of Kenya Recruitment Ongoing?
Indeed, hiring for the Kenya Postal Corporation of Kenya is still going on. Suitably qualified candidates are to visit the online application portal, www.posta.co.ke.
All Kenyan citizens are eligible to apply, and the application form is free. Note: You must fulfill the job requirements to be hired by Kenya Postal Corporation.
Other Trending Recruitments:
- NIPOST Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- NTA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NGEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KNQA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KDIC Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Job Application Portal
- CBK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- SACCO Recruitment 2023: Application Portal, How to Apply, Closing Date
Before that, the following are the qualities prospective applicants for Kenya Postal Corporation hiring should have:
Requirements for Postal Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Kenyan citizens.
- Not only that, but they also need to possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a National ID card.
- The candidate’s KCSE mean grade should be at least a D+.
- Candidates with a diploma or degree from any recognized institution in Kenya can also apply
- A criminal-free record is required of the applicant.
- He or she should be willing to relocate when necessary
- Applicants should have good interpersonal and communication skill
- Prospective applicants should be willing to adhere to the working guidelines of the postal cooperation
- Depending on the position you are applying for, having ICT course certifications or related certificates like COBIT, ITIL, CISA, CISSP, or MS-MVP is an added advantage.
Essentially, you should try to adhere to the aforementioned requirements if you want your Posta job application to be accepted.
Posta Kenya Vacancies
Postal officers, drivers, riders, receptionists, warehouse managers, supervisors, administration/secretarial officers, internal auditors, sales account managers, senior accounts officers, technical support analysts, finance officers, and other positions are among the various career opportunities offered by Kenya Postal Corporation, also known as postal officers.
You can apply for any of these positions in the ongoing recruitment exercise; just continue reading to see how you can successfully do that.
Keep in mind that it is preferable to submit your application later than to rush to the portal and neglect to follow the requirements.
Postal Corporation of Kenya Salary
The salary at Portal Corporation of Kenya can reach 37,554 shillings, contingent upon the position for which you are applying. Thus, in general, Posta employees do receive competitive pay.
Posta Kenya Working Hours
Kenya Postal offices are open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Sundays are closed. It all depends on the job for which you are applying. A work shift modality might exist.
Postal Corporation Recruitment Portal
The Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment portal is www.posta.co.ke/careers. This is the application form download page where candidates can complete it.
Additionally, new Posta job openings are advertised on this portal. Outside this portal, refrain from any site that might project possessing a Posta job application form.
How to Apply
To apply for Postal Corporation recruitment, go to their official career portal and select the position you wish to apply for.
Follow through the instructions on the page on how to fill out the application form and then submit it before the stipulated deadline, which was Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Alternatively, you can write an application letter, attach your updated curriculum vitae and other relevant credentials, and send it to
P.O. Box 34567, 00100
When is Postal Corporation Recruitment Closing?
On Saturday, February 18, 2023, the Postal Corporation’s hiring period ended. If an applicant fails to turn in their form by this date, they will not be considered.
This is a potential error that you could make when attempting to submit your form, and it could result in your automatic disqualification.
- Do not submit your application form more than once
- Don’t apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you submit your form before the closing date
- Do not pay money to anyone regarding this application form
- Upload all required certificates of education and experience
- Provide only authentic and verifiable data
- Your phone number and email address should be active.
In conclusion, many Kenyans aspire to work for the Postal Corporation of Kenya; therefore, keep in mind that the application process is highly competitive.
In regards to this, you have to act fast and do things right. I am confident that if you follow the advice in this article, you will succeed.
If you have any other questions regarding Kenya Posta jobs, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.