The SUBEB recruitment portal for Plateau State is currently accepting online applications. Through the Plateau State SUBEB recruitment website, you can access the PLSUBEB application.
We will cover everything you need to know about the starting and ending dates for Plateau State SUBEB teacher recruitment in this article. We have provided thorough instructions and information to help you with the application process.
These cover the qualifications, prerequisites, and easy application procedures for the Plateau SUBEB recruitment. So keep reading and follow all of these recommendations.
The Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) was established to promote a uniform, high-quality, and practical basic education in the state.
The Plateau State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing. So what are you waiting for? You are one step closer to being shortlisted if you are confident that you possess the necessary qualities to become a teacher. Read on to learn more.
You can improve your chances of being selected for further consideration in this year’s Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process by following the instructions on this website.
Requirements for the Plateau SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
Please be aware of the following prerequisites to be eligible for full-time employment.
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork
- State of Origin Certificate that has been properly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic computer application knowledge is advantageous.
- A good attitude and level head are requirements for potential candidates.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) is the bare minimum
- TRCN Certificate: Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Applications are encouraged from B.Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), and B.Tech (Ed) holders (Graduates must submit a certificate of NYSC discharge/exemption).
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- All candidates must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, voter card, or national identification number.
- Must have earned credits in at least five subjects, including English and mathematics, in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- B.SC., B.ED., HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a reputable institution
- A candidate interested in being hired by the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board cannot be older than 35 at the time of application.
- The ability to work in a new environment is necessary.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- the applicant must not have ever been convicted of a crime.
Steps To Apply for the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on Recruitment at the top of the home page when you go to the official recruitment portal at plateaustate.gov.ng or www.plsubeb.gov.ng.
- Fill out the free application form required by law (you must include the following information) Complete the application form (including Full Names, Permanent Addresses, Local Government of Origin, Email/Telephone Address, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic Qualifications, Institutions Attended, and Course of Study) and send it in.
- Make a copy of the registration form.
For the next stage of the hiring process, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. You’ll receive an email from us with the date and time.
FAQs About the Plateau State SUBEB Recruitment
Is Plateau SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023?
The Plateau State Government occasionally hires. The Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board requires interested applicants to visit the official recruitment portal and begin an online application.
How can I apply for Plateau SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
Apply online at the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment website. Life-altering opportunities await you once you are chosen.
When is the Plateau SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The registration deadline for the 2023–2024 Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment has not been made public. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to be informed when there is an update, keep coming back to this website frequently.
We periodically post the most recent information on this website regarding the recruitment process for the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board. Therefore, keep coming back to this website frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Feel free to use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Plateau State SUBEB recruitment 2023 and other job alerts. We will do our best to respond.
Other Ongoing Recruitments
- Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
- Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
- Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Lagos State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Final List
- Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- ADSUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Imo State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Taraba State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
- Cross River State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List