Apply for instant loans and get up to #500,000. Meet your demands, and sort out your needs by applying online. Get your desired amount on petty cash loans and solve your hanging issues once. Meanwhile, you do not have to visit any office to apply; it is just with your mobile phone.
Browse through to learn how you can get instant loans from Petty cash.
Petty cash Loans Review
Petty cash loan is an online money lender that gives loans to individuals. It allows users to get quick loans to fund their businesses or furnish their homes. On the platform, you can get loans as low as #5000 and receive credits in one day.
Above all, the site allows customers to choose loan tenure and pay back at their speed.
Petty cash Loan Requirements
To qualify for the loan, meet the requirements and be competent. The platform does not require much to give out loans to individuals. Check below to see the loan requirement:
- Must be a business owner or salary earner
- An active phone number
- Valid ID
- A valid account number
- A BVN
How Much Can I Borrow?
You can borrow about 50,000 Naira or 5,000,000 Naira. It depends on the type of work you do. For instance, salary earners can get between 20,000 to 50,000, while business owners can get up to #5M.
Petty Cash Loan Application Process | How To Apply
You can apply for loans in 5mins and receive funds in hours. The application is swift once you meet your requirements. See how you can get loans to fund your project:
- Visit the official website
- Click on apply now
- If you are a salary earner, click on the option
- Fill out the form provided with your valid details
- Submit and receive funds
How To Pay Back Loans
The loan repayment depends on the type of loan you choose. Either way, if you wish to pay back loans, you can go to the official site.
Petty Cash Customer Service
For more information, support, or complaints, contact customer service or send an e-mail. The customer care service number is always available 24hrs. See how you can contact petty cash loans service:
- Address: 37 Akin Oshiyemi Street off Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01-2919534
- Phone: 09065786099
- iMoney Quick Nigeria Loan – How To Borrow Loans
- iCREDIT Personal Loan Review | Loan Requirements
- Likely Loans Online Review | Loan Top Up
- Fairmoney Loan Application | Apply For Instant Loans
- Migo Loan | Nigeria Instant loans | Apply