Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2023/2024: This page contains information on job openings with the Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission (PSC), including the application portal, online application form, requirements, how to apply, closing date, and more.
- Parliamentary Service Job Vacancies 2023
- Is Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- Requirements for Parliamentary Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for PSC Recruitment 2023
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment Deadline 2023
A job announcement for open positions in the Parliamentary Service Commission (PSC) was just released. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Previously, we compiled the appropriate guidelines for applying through the career portal for the Kenya Parliamentary Service recruitment of 2023.
You should read this post through to the end to learn everything there is to know about the 2023 Parliamentary Service Recruitment.
In specific terms, after reading this article, you will know:
- If the Parliamentary Service Commission is currently recruiting
- If the hiring takes place in 2023,
- Vacant positions in Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission
- Requirements for advertised positions
- How to apply for PSC recruitment and then the closing date
We have outlined tips that would be helpful during the application process. Let’s get started.
Parliamentary Service Job Vacancies 2023
These are the positions that the Parliamentary Service Commission (PSC) is currently hiring for.
- Sales Officer II
- Senior Marketing Officer
- Director, Speakers Office
- Director, Commission Secretariat
- Waiter Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Legal Clerk II
- Constituency Liaison Officer III
- Food & Beverage Controller III
Here’s a summary of the Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission, in case you did not know enough about it.
The Parliamentary Service Commission is established under Article 127 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 to, among other things, provide services and facilities to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of Parliament.
The Salaries and Remuneration Commission is established by Article 230, and as per Article 230(2)(b)(i), one of its members must be a nominee of the Parliamentary Service Commission.
Is Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Currently, Parliamentary Service recruitment is not ongoing. Stay tuned to our website for updates regarding the upcoming recruitment.
While others are attempting to fully comprehend the PSC recruitment process, we advise you to read this article through to the end to understand how the process operates. This will allow you to proceed to the recruitment portal as soon as the form is available.
Regarding the recruitment for the Kenya Parliamentary Service, individuals who meet the necessary qualifications from any of the following counties are welcome to apply.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
Other Trending Rrecruitments Include:
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- KNEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- NGEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KURA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies Portal
- KNQA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- SACCO Recruitment 2023: Application Portal, How to Apply, Closing Date
Requirements for Parliamentary Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an adequate means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- The candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- The applicant should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) years of practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The applicant should be a registered member of the pertinent professional body
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- The candidate applying should maintain analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill Chapter 6 of the Constitution by containing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC)
- Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
How to Apply for PSC Recruitment 2023
Applying for PSC recruitment is not so different from the steps below; follow through carefully.
- First, Go to the PSC website
- Under resources on the menu bar, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply for.
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled out.
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like errors in name or date of birth, as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID, which will serve as confirmation for PSC when screening applications.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to: email@example.com
Parliamentary Service Recruitment Deadline 2023
The Parliamentary Service recruitment will end fourteen (14) days from the official publication. Applicants are therefore advised to complete and submit their form on or before this stipulated date.
Based on the last time the Kenya Parliamentary Service conducted a recruitment exercise, Wednesday, November 2, 2022, was the application deadline. So keep visiting this page for updates on the next round of recruitment.
Simply leave a comment in the comment box if you have any questions about the Parliamentary Service Recruitment 2023. We will respond as soon as possible.