This page contains the ORPP recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal, requirements, start and close dates, the application process, success tips, and other pertinent information.
- ORPP Job Vacancies 2023
- Counties Eligible to Apply
- Requirements for ORPP Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for ORPP Recruitment 2023/2024
- ORPP Job Application Deadline 2023
- When is the Next ORPP Recruitment 2023?
Soon, the Office of the Registrar of Political Parties (ORPP) will begin accepting applications. We will walk you through the job application process in this article.
On Tuesday, February 7th, 2023, the management of ORPP advertised eleven (11) new positions for personnel employment.
We have carefully outlined the requirements you must meet to successfully apply for ORPP recruitment. See below.
ORPP Job Vacancies 2023
The list of open positions at the Kenya Registrar of Political Parties is provided below; you are welcome to apply for any that catch your attention.
- Manager, Finance
- Administration Officer
- Office Administrator
- Registration Officers (Field services)
- Compliance Officer (Field Services)
- Records Management Officer
- Partnership and Linkages Officer
- Clerical Officer
- Support Staff
Counties Eligible to Apply
Tana River Murang’a
Lamu Kiambu The
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
Requirements for the ORPP Recruitments 2023
You can gain employment in the Office of the Registrar of Political Parties if you adhere to the requirements below.
- The candidate applying for this recruitment must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have a valid means of identification, like a National ID or passport
- The applicant should maintain a KCSE mean grade of D or equivalent
- Those applying for driving positions must have a license
- The applicant should have a basic understanding of computer operation
- The applicants aiming for higher positions should have a degree in any related field from a recognized university in Kenya
- The applicant should have sound communication skill
- The applicant should be able to express himself or herself both in written and verbal form
- The applicant should be of good conduct
- He or she should be able to work under pressure and with less supervision
These prerequisites are not to scare you. Relax and follow it with proper understanding, and then you will know that it is quite fundamental.
Other Recruitment updates include:
- AFA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KRC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KNDI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- EPZA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
- Bomet Public Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- G4S Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List is Out – Check Here
- UN Volunteers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.unv.org
Let’s now proceed with the steps for applying for ORPP recruitment.
How to Apply for ORPP Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, visit www.orpp.or.ke, download and print the application form, and then fill out and submit it with your National ID and academic and professional certifications to the Office of the Registrar of Political Parties (ORPP) office.
The Registrar of Political Parties,
Lion Place 1st Floor
Karuna close, Waiyaki Way, Westlands
P.O Box 1131-00606,
Alternatively, you can send the documents via email to email@example.com. Check here to know when the shortlisted candidates will be out.
ORPP Job Application Deadline 2023
Applications will stop on Thursday, February 28, 2023. Failure to adhere to this or apply after the stipulated date will lead to disqualification.
When is the Next ORPP Recruitment 2023?
The Office of the Registrar of Political Parties (ORPP) recruitment exercise for 2023 will commence soon. For now, the application form is not out.
Meanwhile, if you have further questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below. We always have updated information on the recruitment and shortlisting of successful candidates.