2023 Nigeria oil and gas recruitment is still going on. We will give you important details on Oil and Gas job openings in Nigeria, how to apply, and other relevant information in this article that will help you have a successful journey, or you can Also Check https://www.oilandgas.com.
Are you an alum looking for employment in the oil and gas industry? Do you want to put your talents to use working with others who share your passion, results-driven, open-minded, and thirst for both professional and personal development? If so, then this article is for you.
We have outlined the procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application. Learn more about oil and gas recruitment in Nigeria and how to apply by reading on.
Stay focused and keep reading because this webpage contains all the information you require if you have what it takes to work for any oil and gas company in Nigeria.
Steps to Get a Job in the Oil and Gas Sector in Nigeria
Follow the steps listed below to find employment in the oil and gas industry:
Learn how to apply: For additional details, go to the official website.
Apply for the job: Both an online profile and a resume or CV must be completed and submitted.
Get ready for the interview: Before attending the interview, prepare thoroughly. Ask questions where possible.
List of Some Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria
In Nigeria’s oil and gas sector, there are numerous opportunities for graduates and professionals with experience. All you need to do is apply.
You can still look for and apply for job openings that don’t require a degree even if you are not a graduate or an experienced professional.
You can apply to the Nigerian oil and gas industries listed below.
In Nigeria, Chevron is one of the biggest oil producers and investors. Chevron conducts exploration, production, blending, manufacturing, and marketing activities in Nigeria.
Today, there is a growing need for Chevron services, and they are scrambling to find qualified candidates to fill the open positions.
For more information on applying, go to the official Chevron website at careers.chevron.com.
All potential employees at Shell are given equal opportunity. To be eligible to work for the company, all interested candidates must fulfill the requirements for employment with Shell. Their businesses include:
- SPDC – Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
- SEPC-Shell Exploration and Production Company of Nigeria
- SNG – Shell Nigeria Gas
- NLNG – Nigeria LNG Limited
For more information on how to apply, go to the Shell company website at www.shell.com.ng.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL) are ExxonMobil upstream affiliates that are active in Nigeria. Our affiliates are engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and they manage several deepwater production sharing contracts and joint venture concessions that are currently focused on significant secondary oil recovery projects, the monetization of natural gas liquids, and the development of national content.
Visit jobs.exxonmobil.com for more information on how to apply.
4. Total Nigeria
At Total Nigeria, no matter your profile, you can find a job that will help you reach your full potential. To find out more about the hiring process, go to www.careers.total.com.
5. NNPC Group
The national oil company of Nigeria is called the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
NNPC is commercialized into Strategic Business Units that cover the full range of oil industry operations, including exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and business investments. These units are:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- Nigerian Gas and Marketing Company (NGMC)
- Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- Nigerian Gas Processing and Transmission Company (NGPTC)
- Gas and Power Investment Company (GPIC) and many others
Visit nnpcgroup.com for more information on the recruitment process.
6. Addax Petroleum
Requirements for the Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates must fulfill a few prerequisites, which are listed below:
- Experience in the oil and gas industry for at least two to three years will be advantageous.
- The age range for interested applicants must be between 18 and 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must be free from any of the following abnormalities: hearing impairment, vision issue, previous major orthopedic surgery, fracture, Flat foot, stammering, or any other disabilities
- The ability to work in a new environment is necessary.
- Candidates applying for the Experience Hire position cannot be older than 45.
- Those who are applying for the Experience A minimum of six years of relevant work experience is required for hire.
- Interested parties must possess good morals.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings.
- holding a B.Sc., M.Sc., or HND certificate from a respected institution
- Bad criminal history candidates won’t be accepted
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong for candidates to be considered.
- Strong team spirit
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
Visit the official recruitment portal below to see a list of open positions, complete job descriptions, and application requirements via https://www.oilandgas.com/.
You may only apply for one position at a time. Multiple applications could get you disqualified.
If you submit a false document, you will be disqualified. Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application.
The oil and gas recruitment process is free. Never pay anyone who promises to assist you in finding employment in the oil and gas industry.
Some Questions about Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
How can I apply for the Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria in 2023?
Visit the official website of the oil and gas company you want to work for, then select the position that best fits your qualifications. Opportunities that could change your life await you once you are chosen.
Do I need a degree before applying for Oil and Gas jobs in Nigeria?
Whether you get the job depends on the position you want. A degree requirement will be noted in the job description if one is necessary. An applicant without a degree, however, may still be taken into consideration if he can demonstrate significant relevant experience.
On this portal, we occasionally publish the most recent information regarding open positions in the oil and gas industry. So, keep coming back to this website often if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to save this page or bookmark it and return to it frequently in case any changes occur. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the recruitment for oil and gas jobs in 2023, and we will do our best to respond.