OECD Recruitment 2023/2024: Recruitment process details, qualifications, application procedures, deadlines, and other pertinent information are provided in this article about the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (2023–2024).
- OECD Recruitment Form 2023
- Is OECD Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
- OECD Job Vacancies 2023
- General Requirements for OECD Recruitment 2023
- OECD Recruitment Process
- OECD Recruitment Process Explained
- OECD Recruitment Portal
- How to Apply for OECD Recruitment 2023
- OECD Recruitment Closing Date
Is there anything that the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) could do for you? If yes, we’re excited you’re reading this article now.
We have covered everything you need to know about OECD hiring, including detailed instructions on how to effectively apply.
There’s a whole lot to learn; let’s get started.
OECD Recruitment Form 2023
Founded in 1961 to promote global trade and economic advancement, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) is an intergovernmental organization comprising 38 member nations.
This organization is well-positioned to advance economic stability in each of its member nations as well as throughout the global community. Previously, the OECD regularly held recruitment drives to find appropriately qualified candidates.
Prospective candidates are required to visit the online job application portal for each OECD recruitment exercise to view the most recent job openings and submit an application in line with them.
Having known this, let’s validate if OECD recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
Is OECD Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) recruitment exercise for 2023 is currently ongoing, and the job application form is available online at www.oecd.org/careers.
Please take note that the application process is free and that all thirty-eight (38) member countries listed below are eligible to apply for the available job vacancies.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
OECD Job Vacancies 2023
These are the open positions at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development for which a recruitment exercise is required at this time; carefully review them and choose the position for which you would like to apply.
Remember, meeting the job requirements is important.
- Generic Vacancy: Voluntary Contributions Officers
- Data Manager: Energy
- Policy Analyst
- Head of Unit Investment and Actuarial Services
- Training Specialist, Financial Action Task Force
- Data Procurement Officer
- Head of Division: Export Credits and Competition Division
- Head of Division: Agriculture and Resource Policy
- Junior Environmental Economists/Policy Analysts
- Energy Analyst: Renewable Energy Technologies
- Environmental Economists and Policy Analysts
- Deputy Head of Human Resource Management, Executive Directorate
- Purchasing Legal Co-ordinator
- Engagement and Channels Lead
- Policy Analysts: Higher Education Policy and Education Evaluation
- Research Assistant
- Network Engineer
- Head of Space Operations
- Energy Analyst: Renewable Energy Markets and Policies
- Junior Legal Advisor
- Research Associate
- China Program Manager
- Senior Information Security Officer
Other Trending Recruitments:
- AFA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KRC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KNDI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- CRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- UNICEF Birth Registration Recruitment 2023/2024
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- OYRTMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- African Union Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
General Requirements for OECD Recruitment 2023
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before applying for any of the open positions at the OECD:
- You are a national of an OECD member country
- You are less than 65 years of age
- You are fluent in one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) with a knowledge of or willingness to learn the other
- There are specific exemptions to this rule, which may be referred to in the job description. Please refer to Regulation 6 in the OECD Staff Regulations for more information.
- Applicants should have a strong sense of teamwork.
- An analytical, capable applicant who is prepared to adjust to a new work environment is required.
- Computer-literate applicants are at a distinct advantage.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- If necessary, the candidate should be prepared to move anywhere in the nation.
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidates with a fair amount of work experience are at a distinct advantage.
OECD Recruitment Process
- Online Application
- Screening by HR and Hiring Manager
- Written test and/or self-recorded video interview
- Panel Interview: Usually consisting of three to five assessors
- Job Offer
Candidates who were not chosen after the interview assessment but whose relevant competencies were identified may be considered for similar job openings that match their profile within the next two years. In such cases, the candidates will be contacted directly.
The official hiring procedure typically takes four to six months.
OECD Recruitment Process Explained
Online Application: This is the first step in the hiring process, where interested parties fill out the employment application through the OECD recruitment website.
Screening by HR and Hiring Manager: Following application submission and OECD recruitment portal closure, names of selected candidates are released and dates for screening with HR or Hiring Manager are assigned.
Written exam and/or self-recorded video interview: The candidate may be asked to submit a self-recorded video response to the interview questions, or a one-on-one interview exercise may be performed.
Interview with a panel consisting of three to five assessors: The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a panel as the next step in the scrutiny process to make sure they are the most eligible and qualified for the position.
Job Offer: Following all of these meetings, the candidate will eventually receive a job offer and be eligible for all associated benefits.
OECD Recruitment Portal
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s (OECD) application portal can be found at https://www.oecd.org/careers/apply. For OECD job openings in 2023, interested candidates should click this link to fill out and submit an application.
How to Apply for OECD Recruitment 2023
- Visit the OECD recruitment portal https://www.oecd.org/careers/apply/
- Pick the position for which you want to apply.
- Carefully read through the job description and application instructions
- Click “Apply now” after scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Create an account if you do not have any
- Then log in using your email address and password
- Fill out the online application form with your appropriate details
- Upload the required academic credentials
- Review your application
- Then submit
The following are the necessary steps to successfully apply for the 2023 recruitment of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
OECD Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for OECD recruitment is May 26, 2023. Prospective applicants are to submit their forms on or before this set deadline to avoid disqualification.
Make sure you read over and familiarize yourself with these few tips, as they will guide you through the recruitment process.
That is essentially all we have to offer you today regarding OECD recruitment 2023/2024; hopefully, this was helpful. Please feel free to ask any more questions in the space provided below.