Here you can find the NYSC registration 2023 guidelines, the requirements, and the registration portal. On this page, you can find more information about the NYSC enrollment 2023, the NYSC signup portal, and other relevant topics that will help you submit a successful application. Below are the procedures and prerequisites for NYSC online registration.
This message is intended to inform all potential corps members that enrollment for the 2023 Batch ‘A’ stream II mobilization is currently open on the NYSC enrollment portal. See how to access the NYSC registration portal below.
Also, Check; NYSC Call-Up Letter 2023
Ongoing NYSC Registration 2023
Are you a prospective corp member trying to register with the National Youth Service Corps but having trouble getting to the registration portal? In that case, you are covered by us!
We took the time to write this article to help all prospective corps members who are finding it difficult to access the registration portal.
You will be guided through the registration process in this article. Read on to learn how to enroll in the National Youth Service Corps right now.
NYSC Registration Official Portal 2023
Applications can be submitted through the registration portal at portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1. This portal will be used to apply for the National Youth Service Corps to be among the corps members.
This web page will show you how to register successfully on the official NYSC enrollment portal. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
The NYSC enrollment closing date is yet to be announced. So read on to learn more about the National Youth Service Corps enrollment procedures and the opportunities that await you.
- To avoid falling into the wrong hands, do not apply via any other website other than the official NYSC registration portal.
- Kindly note that the National Youth Service Corps may choose not to extend the registration process once the NYSC registration closing date is over. So if you want to be on the safe side, then confirm you apply before the deadline.
Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
Prospective corps members should be aware of the following for strict compliance to ensure a smooth registration:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses and phone numbers before proceeding with the registration. Keep in mind that you will need to use your email address and password to log in to the NYSC portal in the future.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- Only graduates who have received their education locally and whose names are on the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists provided by their institutions will be permitted access to the NYSC registration portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members/those who acquired online credentials should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. They should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation. The letter of evaluation must be uploaded during registration.
- Visitors to the NYSC portal who received their education outside of Nigeria (foreign-trained graduates) or who obtained online foreign certifications must register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent, or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it is equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s matching; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- official transcript for the first degree or HND in its entirety.
- International traveling passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS will not be accepted in place of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- The original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses, as applicable, must be uploaded by all working-class graduates and graduates of online foreign qualifications.
- All graduates of medical schools and other health-related programs like physiotherapy, nursing, laboratory science, and pharmacy are required to have current professional licenses, which they MUST upload. An expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- The prospective corps members who attended schools in non-English-speaking nations are responsible for having their diplomas and transcripts translated into English before uploading. Accredited Institutions or Embassies must perform such translations.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, graduates with foreign training should NOT go to NYSC Headquarters in Abuja to have their documents verified. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should just print their call-up letters from the website and show up at the orientation camps in their states of deployment. They should bring the original documents they uploaded to the camp for verification, though.
- Anyone found in possession of a forged document will be demobilized, decamped, and turned over to law enforcement for prosecution.
- The following requirements should be met by any passport photos used by prospective corps members:
- Confirm your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Confirm the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Confirm the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also keep in mind the fingers that were used to capture their biometric data because these will be checked at the orientation camps. The orientation camp will not register anyone whose biometrics cannot be verified.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters online are expected to pay N2,786.24.
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All forthcoming corps members who paid for the online enrollment before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- During registration, married female prospective corps members (whether locally trained or abroad-trained) must upload copies of their marriage certificates, proof of a name change, and their husband’s residence.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid the orientation camp at all costs. Therefore, prospective corps members in this category should be aware that no accommodations will be made for them.
- All Part-time graduates are expected to document online and wait for the collection of their Letters of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For a fee of N2,786.24, those who want to print the Letter of Exclusion online must do so.
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during online enrollment.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure
- Visit the NYSC registration portal at portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1 to sign up.
- On the NYSC registration form, create an account using your working email address.
- Activate your newly created account by clicking on the activation link sent to
- your email address was supplied during account design.
- Continue to enter your information.
- Capture Biometric. Note that doing this by proxy is not advised.
- Upload a passport photo with a crisp, white background.
- Preview your registration form to ensure the details are correct.
- the terms and conditions of registration are accepted.
- Upload your scanned signature or sign using a digital signature scanner
- Press “Submit”
- Keep your login details for subsequent use.
Vital Points to take note on the NYSC Registration
- If you are documenting for the first time, click on ”Registration for Mobilization”.
- If you have documented previously but did not complete your enrollment, then don’t create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration using your previous Username and Password.
- Click on the “Revalidation” link to revalidate your enrollment if you were mobilized in previous batches and have previously recorded online but were unable to attend orientation camp.
An email notification will be sent to you once your registration on the NYSC portal 2023 is complete. You must check your email for more information.
If you want to keep up with the latest information on NYSC registration, keep checking this website frequently as we occasionally publish the most recent news regarding NYSC registration 2023 guidelines and requirements here.
In case the National Youth Service Corps makes any changes, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently. We will keep you informed as soon as this happens.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the NYSC registration 2023 guidelines and requirements. Our support team will respond in no time.