Online applications for the NTA recruitment process for 2023/2024 are currently accepted. The NTA website contains a link to the application for employment. The necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the NTA 2023 recruitment drive are outlined on this website.
We will inform you about the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and the NTA recruitment closing date 2023/2024. You can use our comprehensive information and instructions to help you with your application.
These include the qualifications, prerequisites, and hassle-free application procedures for the NTA 2023/2024 recruitment. So continue reading and putting all of these guidelines into practice. Apply here for jobs with NTA.
The Nigerian Television Authority, also known as NTA, is a broadcaster that the government of Nigeria partially owns. You can apply for the ongoing NTA 2023/2024 recruitment by following the instructions in this article.
NTA Ongoing Recruitment Portal 2023
The NTA recruitment website is now open for applications from interested parties. The official job website for the NTA is www.nta.ng, where individuals interested in applying can fill out the online NTA recruitment form for verification.
The online application process portal is now accessible. You only need to apply if you have the necessary credentials, an active email account, and a working phone number.
In addition, before applying, you must show that you are qualified and ready to go through the hiring process. The requirements are listed below.
Basic Requirements for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who want to apply for the open positions must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- All Applicants must be a resident of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Must be ready to work in a new domain
- Interested applicants must be of acceptable manners and equilibrium
- One-time working knowledge will be a counted benefit
- Powerful team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification note
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- NYSC Discharge or exemption credential
- Interested candidates must have acceptable communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be a counted advantage
- Must respect and maintain the confidentiality of the institution
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND credential in any related field, and from a recognized organization
- All candidates must have an accurate means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of Five Distinctions in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be reliable and punctual
Steps to Apply for the Ongoing Recruitment
Please follow the instructions below to apply for a position with the Nigerian Television Authority.
- Visit the official recruitment portal
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the open vacancies
- Read and follow the teachings carefully
- Provide all the required information such as Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver’s License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Confirm all your information
- Present your application
- Applicants that meet the above conditions will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be passed across to you via E-mail.
NTA Recruitment Form Update 2023
We occasionally post the most recent information about the Nigerian Television Authority hiring process on this website. So, keep coming back to this website often if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
We also advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently if the authorities change anything. We’ll let you know as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions about the NTA’s 2023 recruitment, please leave them in the comments section below, and we will do our best to answer them.
Also, Check These Recruitments;