NSSF Recruitment 2023/2024: The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Recruitment is now ongoing at www.nssf.or.ke/careers. Please refer to the list of NSSF registration requirements for both employees and interns below.
Follow the easy instructions in this article to apply right away for the most recent openings at the National Social Security Fund.
Want to work for Kenya’s National Social Security Fund (NSSF)? Have you heard that the hiring application is now open? Yes, the hiring process is still open, and you can apply for open positions with the NSSF online at www.nssf.or.ke/careers.
To get all the information you need on NSSF hiring in 2023, I suggest that you take a few minutes to read this post.
Is the Application for NSSF Recruitment Accessible?
Indeed, the 2023/2024 NSSF Recruitment Job Application Form is now accessible. By applying www.nssf.or.ke/careers, you can apply.
Given that the Kenya National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is now hiring, I assume you’d like to know about the open positions and qualifications.
Vacant Positions in the Ongoing National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Recruitment
The National Social Security Fund has three (3) significant openings, as noted below:
- Managing Trustee
- Regional Managers
- Sales Representatives
Requirements for NSSF Recruitment 2023
- You must be a Kenyan citizen.
- The applicant must have valid identification on hand.
- All applicants must have completed their education at an accredited Kenyan institution.
- Candidates must meet the highest standards of moral character and be ready to work in accordance with the organization’s operating principles. He or she needs years of experience that is relevant to the position.
- A well-written curriculum vitae (CV) is required for applicants.
- Qualified candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- ICT knowledge is a benefit for applicants.
A managing trustee’s requirements
Additional requirements for the managing trustee role include:
- A master’s degree is required in one of the following disciplines: insurance, law, accounting, or economics.
- Candidates must be qualified and have at least ten (10) years of professional experience.
- a certificate in corporate governance or leadership
The requirements for regional managers
- A social science, business administration, law, or public relations degree is required.
- There must be a minimum of twelve (12) years of professional experience for him or her.
- The applicant should be proficient with computer programs.
Application Procedures for NSSF Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing hiring process at the National Social Security Fund, please follow the instructions below.
- Check out the NSSF career website at https://www.nssf.or.ke/careers.
- Choose the position you want to apply for.
- Save the application here.
- Read the directions thoroughly.
- Submit your credentials after filling out the form.
- Check your application for errors.
- Next, send your form.
Application deadline for NSSF Jobs 2023
The NSSF recruitment website will shut down on Monday, February 22, 2023. Applications for positions must be submitted by the deadline or earlier.
You May Also Check;
- FHA Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- UPTH Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- UUTH Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NIMR Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NCAC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- FCCPC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form
- NIPRD Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- Walmart Recruitment Process 2023/2024 Application Portal
- British Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- TCN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Unity Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal