It is currently time for NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024. The NSCDC recruitment portal, NSCDC recruitment form, prerequisites, eligibility requirements, application instructions, and other pertinent information you might want to know are all covered in detail in this article.
You must read this post carefully and follow all of the instructions before applying for Civil Defence Recruitment, though. We give a lot of important information about this year’s NSCDC Recruitment in this article.
More Current Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- Apply For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NTI Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NJC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- NHIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Final List
- Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Registration Portal
Interested in joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If so, keep reading to get everything you require to have a chance of being selected.
Currently open is the NSCDC recruitment portal. We will inform you once the portal is open. If you want to stay informed, keep checking this website. Since all the information you require is provided on this page, take this guide seriously.
Please be aware that the ongoing hiring process is unaffected by TopNigerianJobs. The information you need to be chosen is what we offer. We have outlined the procedures, prerequisites, and rules that will help you apply successfully.
The Federal Republic of Nigeria’s government has charged the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), a paramilitary organization, with providing defenses against threats, attacks, and natural disasters.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps’ goal is to create organizations and educational programs that, by utilizing contemporary technology, will advance national security. Their goal is to deliver services with integrity, humility, and efficiency while also infusing credibility into the idea of security.
The following tasks are carried out by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps:
- Help in the upkeep of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any personal guard company which operates without a valid license.
- Provide crucial warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Help in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide brilliance information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Carry out rescue functions and control volatile situations.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Firefighting operations.
- Detect and demarcate any unsafe area.
- Evacuate the civilian population from dangerous areas.
- Maintain twenty-four-hour supervision over infrastructures, sites, and projects for the Federal, State, and Local Government.
Basic Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024
The requirements are listed below from the NSCDC Recruitment portal. To be one of the candidates shortlisted, you must meet the requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added benefit
- Must be physically and mentally suit
- Must maintain the required qualifications and certificates
- Submit a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been affected by any financial humiliation.
- Applicant’s chest size must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must not have any of the subsequent problems: communicable infections, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 meters for female and 1.65 meters for male nominees respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized Government Hospital.
- Nominees must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any unlawful activities in the past
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
When is the deadline for NSCDC recruitment applications?
The 2023 deadline for NSCDC recruitment has not been made public. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to be updated on new information, keep coming back to this website.
Steps to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
On Monday, December 12, 2023, applications will be accepted. To apply, follow the steps below.
- See the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps official web portal at https://interior.gov.ng/
- Click on the career section under About us
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the teachings carefully
- Provide all the required information
- Confirm all your information
- Submit your application
- Shortlisted nominees will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be conveyed to you via E-mail
Watch out for phony phone calls and job promises. The NSCDC application form is also free. Pay no heed to anyone who asks for money in exchange for helping you get on the short list of applicants.
To stay informed about Civil Defence Recruitment 2023, keep returning to this website frequently.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep coming back to it frequently in case anything changes. We’ll keep you updated as soon as that occurs.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the NSCDC recruitment 2023/2024. We will respond.