The application period for 2023/2024 Npower Tax recruitment is now open. The federal government has successfully started hiring 3,700 N-Power volunteers to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers with the state tax authorities in their home states.
In this article, we will go over topics like how to apply for the Npower tax program, the Npower tax registration portal, the application form, the required qualifications, and other details that will help you submit a successful application.
The Federal Government seeks to encourage partially compliant and non-compliant taxpayers to come clean and pay their appropriate taxes due to the government.
Therefore, the following key responsibilities will fall under the purview of the N-Power community tax liaison officers.
- Creating awareness of tax compliance
- Customer management
- Answering online inquiries
This program is currently available to graduates and non-graduates who are unemployed in all federation states. The Npower tax program has a TWO-year duration. Interested candidates must exhibit good conduct and composure.
A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in psychology, finance, law, economics, or a related social science field is preferred for selection to this program.
N-Power tax volunteers can choose from a wide range of lifelong career opportunities in finance and other related fields. Possible destinations include:
- Tax Auditor
- Legal and Compliance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Assessor/Collector of Taxes
Additional Npower initiatives include:
1. N-Power Build – For graduates or non-graduates without employment.
2. N-power Teach – This program is open to all post-secondary graduates in all fields, including those with OND and NCE credentials.
3. N-Power Health – For people with bachelor’s degrees in health sciences (HND, OND).
4. N-Power Agro – To be eligible, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in one of the following fields: agricultural sciences, food science & technology, nutrition, agronomy, crop science, agricultural economics, animal science, or a related field.
5. N-Power Creative – For unemployed graduates or non-graduates
6. N-Power Tech Hardware
7. N-Power Tech Software
Npower Tax Recruitment 2023/2024: Experience and General Requirements
Consider the following requirements before applying for the Npower Tax Recruitment.
- One must be a Nigerian to apply.
- This program is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Good written and spoken English
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health to be considered.
- Be a graduate (Bachelor’s or Higher National Diploma required)
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Interested applicants must be of good conduct and composure
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- At the time of application, candidates interested in the Npower recruitment must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- With strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- the National Youth Service Corps Program, which is a requirement, must have been completed.
- Good phone etiquette
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
- Must be ready to work in a new environment
The Npower Tax Recruitment Program: Important Points to Note
Take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who asserts he will help you get this job. The application is free.
- This program is specifically designed for young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who are unemployed.
- Ensure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid means of identification (such as the national identification card, voters card, an international passport, or driver’s license), and NYSC Certificate (for graduates).
- Picking the N-Tax program is not a guarantee that you will be appointed
- To allow for direct contact, make sure to include your own email and phone number.
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- You will receive an email notifying you if you are chosen.
- All candidates who make the shortlist will undergo screening and testing. The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). You will receive an email with information about the test.
More Trending Jobs in Nigeria Right Now:
- Seven-Up Graduate Trainee program
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- NPA Recruitment is ongoing
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force recruitment ongoing
- Vacancies at NSCDC
All interested candidates will go through the selection procedures listed below:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
Methodologies to Apply for the Recruitment
To apply for the N-tax recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng and select Npower-Tax
- Read the summary to know what Npower Tax is all about.
- OR you can quickly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and create an account by providing your email address and password
- You must log in to begin the application procedure after signing up.
- To access the N-Power Application Portal, enter your registered email address and password and then click Log In.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, enter your date of birth and Bank Verification Number
- Fill in all the personal details required (You must also upload a JPEG or PNG file that is no larger than 25 kilobytes with your passport photo in it.)
- Confirm all your information
- Submit your application
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique N-Power identification number. Write it down for future reference
Top Questions about the Npower Tax Recruitment
1. How do I apply for the 2023/2024 Npower Tax Recruitment?
To apply, go to www.npower.gov.ng and select the Npower tax program from the recruitment menu.
2. When is the closing date for Npower Recruitment 2023/2024?
The deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to receive updates on the N-tax hiring process for the 2023/2024 session, keep checking this website frequently.
3. What is the Npower Tax salary?
The salary of Npower tax Volunteers is 30,000 Naira per month
To stay updated on the latest news about N-Tax, keep visiting this website regularly. Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Npower tax recruitment 2023/2024, and we will do our best to respond.