The 2023 Npower Recruitment is currently in progress. See more information below about the Npower recruitment portal for batch C applicants, the Npower recruitment closing date, the qualifications, the application process, and other crucial details you may want to know.
We are happy to let everyone know that the Npower recruitment portal for 2023 is currently accepting applications. Individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 who are interested are invited to apply by the federal government. This is a gateway to new opportunities.
We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These cover the requirements, qualifications, and procedures for submitting an application and completing the Npower registration form successfully and without any problems.
Take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require regarding Npower registration 2023 for batch C applicants.
Npower Recruitment Form 2023
The online application for Npower’s graduate and non-graduate hiring has been made successfully available. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Npower recruitment procedure as well as other related details that will guide you to a successful application.
Npower Recruitment 2023
We will walk you through the entire Npower application process, including how to submit your application and complete the Npower recruitment form successfully and error-free.
But before we proceed, take note of the following points:
- This program is specifically designed for young people without jobs who are between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Make sure you have your school diplomas (such as WASSE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB), as well as your national identification card, voters card, international passport, driver’s license, and if you graduated from NYSC, your NYSC certificate.
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. The application portal is open and is free.
- Picking a program is not a guarantee that you will be selected
- You will leave the program once it has finished because it is a tenure-based one.
- You will receive an email notifying you if you are chosen.
- The Npower screening test will be a Computer-based test (CBT). You will be notified via email of all the test information.
The Two categories within the N-Power Program.
1. Graduates (N Power Volunteer Corps): Npower volunteers will offer advice, training, and instruction in these crucial areas;
- Health – For those who have a bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, or equivalent in a related field of science such as microbiology, medicine, nursing, botany, public health, psychology, midwifery, or another related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, or another field closely related to agriculture is required to be eligible.
- For all post-tertiary graduates, including those with OND and NCE credentials, the Teach program is available.
- For graduates or non-graduates who are unemployed.
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates who are creative.
- Tech Software
- Tech Hardware
2. Non-graduates – The non-graduate programs are further broken down into;
- For graduates or non-graduates who are unemployed, creativity
- Build – No degree or diploma Preferences in the selection
- Taxation of graduates and non-graduates who are jobless
- Tech Hardware
- Tech Software
Millions of young people across Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones have experienced a change in their lives thanks to N-Power. More than 500,000 people have been trained by this program in a variety of vocational fields, including software development, healthcare farming, digital skills, financial literacy, agro-processing, communication, and power agro.
Over 200,000 beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme have gone on to launch their businesses in their communities as a result of their time and training in the program. The Federal Government is proud of the results so far and looks forward to improving the lives of more Nigerian youths.
No matter their educational background, life circumstances, or religious convictions, the federal government believes that everyone deserves a chance to succeed. As a result, the recruitment form is available and the registration portal is open.
Apply today through the official N-power recruitment portal before the deadline to demonstrate that you are excited about this opportunity.
Npower Recruitment Requirements and Eligibility Criteria 2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Npower registration portal.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Graduates and non-graduates who are unemployed may apply for this program.
- A good attitude and composure are requirements for interested applicants.
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- completed the National Youth Service Corps Program, which is a requirement for graduates.
- A diploma from a reputable institution in the following fields: BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, and JCHEW.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results.
- Writing abilities, both analytical and creative, will be advantageous.
- The age range for applicants interested in the Npower recruitment is 18 to 35 at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts.
- excellent spoken and written English.
- Possibility of self-tutoring.
- good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically, and mentally fit.
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic skills.
- Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria (for those choosing the tax program).
- Recent passport photograph.
- All nominees must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or a NIN number,
- Good at creating, building, and fixing things.
- Must be ready to work in a new environment.
Procedures to Apply for the Recruitment
Kindly follow the steps below to flow with the batch C registration portal:
- Visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that fits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be directed to log in to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Login to N-Power Application Portal’
- Select a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the details.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilobytes.
- Confirm all your data.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact details for future reference.
Within a few days, you will receive an email confirming your signup. The email will contain all the required details regarding your Npower registration.
Top Questions about the Npower Recruitment 2023
Is Npower recruiting for 2023? Yes. Npower is currently recruiting unemployed graduates and non-graduates across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria. Inquisitive candidates are directed to visit the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng and choose a program of their choice.
1. Do I need a degree Before Applying for the Npower Programme?
It depends on the category that interests you. If a degree is needed, it will be stated in the job description. So a degree isn’t a must. An applicant who does not have a degree will still be considered if he can display substantial relevant experience.
2. How can I apply for Npower Recruitment 2023
To apply, visit the Npower recruitment 2023 portal via nasims.gov.ng and explore the different programs to know the one that suits you best. Once you are appointed, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Npower Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The Npower recruitment 2023 closing date has not been officially disclosed. We will let you know once it is disclosed.
Kindly note that Npower may choose not to extend the recruitment procedure once the signup deadline is over. So if you want to be on the safe side, then ensure you apply before the deadline.
From time to time, we publish the latest news about the recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated about the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions about the Npower recruitment 2023 and other job alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.