NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – APPLY NOW
Are you looking for the Nigeria Population Commission’s application for employment? However, this guide will show you how to apply for ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023.
Are you one of the people who want to know when the National Population Commission (NPC) will begin hiring for Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023? If yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
The recruitment form requirements must also be understood and met if you want to apply for the most recent job openings at the Nigeria Population Commission 2023. Continue reading to find out more.
Please note that the NPC e-recruitment portal is geofenced. According to this, only applicants who reside in the chosen Local Government Areas (LGAs) from the six States and six geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are eligible to fill out and submit the NPC application form.
The 6 Selected States and LGAs for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Here are the six selected LGAs and states:
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
NPC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
The prerequisites and academic qualifications for NPC Adhoc staff e-Recruitment are as follows:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND acquired in any related field
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have sound communication and writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
Steps to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
The following measures below are how to apply to work as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census:
- Go to https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Confirm your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload needed credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
If you find this post about NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 informative, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our comment box below right now.