NPA shortlisted candidates’ 2023 PDF list is finally out. On the official NPA shortlisted portal, you can access the first and second batch lists for the Nigerian Port Authority.
The names of candidates who applied for the NPA recruitment and met the requirements and qualifications are included on the list of NPA shortlisted candidates.
The NPA’s list of 2023–2024 shortlisted candidates is available. The selection process for the Nigerian Port Authority’s 2023 shortlist of candidates is currently underway. All applicants are advised to check their names, screening locations, prerequisites, and procedures.
You can check the 2023 NPA list of shortlisted candidates and other relevant information using the information provided on this page, which will guide you step-by-step. Here you can download the complete list of NPA recruitment shortlisted applicants in PDF format.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Apply For FRSC Job
- Nigerian Customs Service Vacancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Application
The NPA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 PDF List
Did you apply for the ongoing NPA recruitment? If the answer is yes, you must be aware of whether you have met the requirements to proceed with the NPA screening process.
We are glad to notify you that the Nigerian Port Authority list of shortlisted candidates has been published. Candidates who pass the test can check their names and advance to the next phase.
We provide the latest information regarding the Nigerian Port Authority selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
If you submitted an online application, we will show you how to check your name and download the list of chosen candidates in PDF format from the Nigerian Port Authority. To learn how to access the list of pre-selected applicants who submit their applications through the official recruitment portal, continue reading.
Procedures to Check the NPA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The list of names on the NPA shortlist has not yet been made public. The Nigerian Port Authority’s management has not yet made public the list of candidates who have been chosen for the screening process, which is a step in the hiring process.
All prospects are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official NPA recruitment portal. Read on to see how to check your name once the list is publicized.
- See the official Nigerian Port Authority web portal at https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Career‘ under the Information Center in the top right corner of the homepage
- Successful Candidates can be viewed by clicking.
- Open the list and check your name and other details
- Take note of the required materials
As an alternative, you can regularly check your email for any updates regarding the NPA shortlist. Officials from the Nigerian Port Authority will send out notifications to all selected candidates via the e-mail addresses they have on file. So check your e-mail address regularly for updates regarding the NPA screening date and centers.
The list of selected candidates had not yet been made public at the time this article was being written. The list is now published. Check the official recruitment portal to see if you have been pre-selected.
All applicants are urged to check the NPA recruitment portal to know if they have been pre-selected for the screening exercise. Through the official registration portal, you can find the NPA-shortlisted candidates. You can access the list by following the procedures listed above.
Documents to Bring to the screening center
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- copies and originals of your certificates.
- Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), International Passport, or Voter’s card)
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the NPA 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates using the comment section below.