NIS Recruitment Portal 2023 Is Open: www.niscareer.org.ng (APPLY HERE)
Are you looking for the Nigeria Immigration Service’s online application portal? You will learn how to apply for NIS Recruitment 2023, though, in this guide.
Are you one of the people who is curious about the start date for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) hiring process for 2023? If yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
The recruitment form requirements must also be understood and met if you want to apply for the most recent job openings at the Nigeria Immigration Service 2023. Continue reading to find out more.
Please be aware that the NIS recruitment portal is currently active. This suggests that the hiring process has begun and that all candidates residing in the 36 States and six geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are eligible to complete and submit the NIS application form.
NIS Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
The prerequisites and academic qualifications for NIS Recruitment are as follows:
- being of Nigerian descent or birth.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully developed chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- be deemed fit both physically and mentally for a position in the service by a government medical officer.
- not having a physical or mental impairment of any kind.
- Be free from any form of financial humiliation.
- Be acceptable and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Submit a certificate of state of origin inscribed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Procedures to Apply for NIS Recruitment Portal 2023
The following measures below are how to apply to join Nigeria Immigration Service:
- Move to https://cdcfib.career/
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Build an application with your email address
- Confirm your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NIS application form
- Upload demanded credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Dangote Cement Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
Did you find this post about NIS Recruitment Portal 2023 enlightening? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have any questions make use of our remark box below right now.