The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment process for 2023–2024 has started. The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) application procedure can be accessed via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
In this article, we give important details about the Nigerian Army’s DSSC & SSC recruitment procedures, requirements, how to apply, and other relevant details you may want to know.
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is for graduates with degrees and certificates. Therefore, if you are a graduate looking for employment or have been daydreaming about joining the Nigerian Army, now is your chance. Read on to get the full details.
Basic Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Before submitting an application for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, interested applicants must meet the requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Flat feet, tattoos.
- For female candidates, this requirement is 1.62 meters, while for male candidates it is 1.68 meters.
- Candidates are not permitted to be members of any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Interested applicants must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parents/guardians and Next of Kin
- Prospects must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years
- Possess a minimum of four credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Valid means of designation such as the National Identity Card, an International passport, a Voters Card
- Prospects must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- BSC, HND, NCE, Certificate
- Applicants must be single
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Interested candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption
- maintain a legitimate certificate of state of origin that has been duly attested by local government officials.
- Must be free from any correctional case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
Required Disciplines in the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Below are a few of the many required disciplines
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Clinical Psychologist
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
Steps to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose the DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing DSSC courses.
- For the DSSC, click the “Apply Now” button following your capabilities.
- You will be prompted to indicate whether you are currently serving in or have previously served in the Nigerian Armed Forces. Select the appropriate option and continue.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (confirmation will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all needed documents listed below are uploaded: Passport photograph, Educational certificates, Proof of membership of any professional body, Certificate of state of origin, Birth certificate, or age declaration
- All applicants should note that the credentials selections available are dependent on the preferred corps selected.
Note: After finishing their application, applicants must print out the photo slip that was generated online. The Registrar of any court of law must sign the first page, and the applicants’ local government chairman or secretary or any military officer with the rank of lieutenant colonel or higher who is from the applicant’s state of origin must sign the second page.
Successful candidates would be required to take a written test at specific testing locations that they choose or that are assigned as necessary.
Additionally, successful candidates would show the Selection Board their printed photo slips at the interview as well as at the examination centers.
FAQs About the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
The Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment form cost how much?
The Nigerian Army registration form is free.
When is the closing date for SSC and DSSC applications for the Nigerian Army?
The Nigerian Army’s DSSC recruitment period will close on Friday, June 16, 2023.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified
- The DSSC and SSC application forms for the Nigerian Army recruitment are free. Never pay anyone who promises to help you get on the short list of candidates.
We occasionally published the most recent information on the ongoing hiring procedures. So to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.