We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 84RRI 2023/2024 has commenced. Applications for enlistment into Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) are ongoing.
The application process for the 2023 Nigerian Army 84RRI recruitment can be accessed via the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng. Read on to see the closing date for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023.
This article will provide vital information regarding the 2023/2024 Nigerian Army 84RRI recruitment form, Nigerian Army recruitment portal, Nigerian Army recruitment closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023
Nigeria’s Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who can work to defend the nation from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
However, before applying for the 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment, there are certain things you need to keep in mind. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t influence the ongoing recruitment process. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines to guide you to a successful application. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal(door way) 2023
Are you interested in being a Nigerian Army? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, it might interest you that the Nigerian army 84RRI recruitment portal (https://recruitment.army.mil.ng) is currently open for online applications.
Proceed further to get everything you need to know to stand a chance of being shortlisted. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Application Requirements for the Recruitment 2023/2024
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for ongoing recruitment.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level, including the English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council, or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership in any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo slip on the completion of your application.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
Steps to apply for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment
To apply, visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application process is straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 84RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to the link mentioned above using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly.
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration.
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address.
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail.
- The link will redirect you to the online application form.
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Note that once you apply, you will not be able to revert the action. Ensure you bring copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers. Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army 2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below, and we will attend to them.
Other Related posts;