Nigerian Air Force Ranks and pay scale. More attributes concerning the Nigerian Air Force monthly salary, NAF ranking, and other connected information concerning the NAF are on this page.
This article aims to help our readers get a conception of the Air Force ranks and salary structure. So read on to understand more about the Nigerian Air Force ranks and their monthly earnings.
The Nigerian Air Force Status and Salary Structure
Have you been exploring on Google to know the Nigerian Air Force ranks and salary structure? If so, then your hunt ends here.
In this article, we will supply vital details concerning the Nigerian Air Force status, the monthly earnings of commissioned and non-commissioned officers, and other connected details you may wish to know.
So whether you want to comprehend the role of the NAF in general or want to become a member of the Nigerian Air force, you will find all the information you need on this page.
This article will help you to have a good knowledge of the Nigerian Air Force salary structure and its scale, especially if you want to pursue a profession in the Air force.
Also, if you want to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment this year, then you can apply via the official NAF recruitment portal https://www.airforce.mil.ng/
You will get fogged about the Nigerian Air Force salary structure without first understanding the Nigerian Air Force ranks. So we thought it wise to list the NAF ranking first. We hope you will respect our efforts.
The NAF ranks are separated into two categories:
- The commissioned officers and,
- The non-commissioned officers
The NAF ranks for commissioned officers are as follows:
- Air Chief Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Commodore
- Group Captain
- Wing Comdr
- Squadron Leader
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flying Officer
- Pilot Officer
The NAF ranks for non-commissioned officers are as follows:
- Air Warrant Officer
- Master Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Flight Sergeant
- Lance Corporal
- Cadet (Trainee)
Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure
The Nigerian Air Force’s salary structure depends on rank. A NAF officer is settled according to his or her rank and years of service.
The Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure is Written Below
- Trainee earns N10,237 monthly
- Cadet (Trainee) earns N44,564 per month
- Aircraftman/woman take home N53,892 monthly
- Lance Corporal receives N55,832 as a monthly salary
- Corporal earns N58,634 monthly
- Sergeant earns N69,261 as a monthly salary
- Flight Sergeant receives N87,119 every month
- Warrant Officer earns N101,974 monthly
- Master Warrant Officer receives N165,697 as monthly salary
- Air Warrant Officer receives N171,793 every month
- Pilot Officer receives N187,159 as a monthly salary
- Flying Officer receives N218,400 every month
- Flight Lieutenant receives N232,484 as monthly salary
- Squadron Leader receives N248,004 every month
- Wing Comdr earns N342,586 as a monthly salary
- Group Captain receives N352,631 every month
- Air Commodore receives N677,895 as monthly salary
- Air Vice-Marshal receives N1,376,343 per month
- Air Marshal take home a monthly salary of N1,486,451
- Air Chief Marshal takes home a monthly salary of N1,724,283
The overhead list is the current ranks and salaries. If you wish to pursue a career in the Air Force, these details will undoubtedly be useful to you.
What is your take on this? Give your thought using the comment box below. Also, if you think this article can be helpful to somebody else, please share.
You May Also Check;
. Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 NAF Portal
. Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
. Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
. FIRS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
. FMARD Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download Final List
. Nigerian Army Screening Date 2023/2024 and Examination Centres
. Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. NDLEA Training Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
. Civil Defence Salary Structure and Ranks
. FG 774 000 Recruitment 2023/2024 NDE Application Form Portal