Recruitment for airmen and airwomen in the Nigerian Air Force for 2023–2024 is currently underway. https://airforce.mil.ng provides access to the Nigerian Air Force’s BMTC recruitment (Basic Military Training Course) application process.
Every interested and qualified applicant who is able and willing to work to defend the country from both internal and external crises is eligible to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment.
However, you must be aware of important information regarding this year’s Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other relevant information before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment.
Are you thinking about joining the Nigerian Air Force? Are you confident that you have what it takes to seize this fantastic opportunity? If so, continue reading to get everything you need to distinguish yourself from the other applicants. Because this website has all the information you require, take this guide seriously.
The Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The online registration period opens on March 2 and ends on May 30 of 2023. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications through the official recruitment website at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/. Applicants may only submit one application.
Take note of the following requirements, though, before you begin the online application.
The Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2023/2024
The general instructions for applicants to the Nigerian Airforce’s trade and non-trade men/women recruitment exercise for 2023 are listed below.
Before applying for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment, all candidates must fulfill some requirements.
- Citizens of Nigeria are required to apply.
- Be physically and medically fit.
- None of the following abnormalities must exist: A speech impediment, bowlegs, and body scars Knees bent, knees knocked, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, gross tooth malformation, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Not be shorter than 1.63 meters, or 5.3 feet, for female candidates, and 1.66 meters, or 5.4 feet, for male candidates.
- A trade applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 25, except drivers and assistant chaplains/assistant imams, who must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- By February 28, 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
- All applicants must be single.
- hold a legitimate state of origin certificate that has been properly signed by local government representatives.
- Be exempt from all disciplinary actions and must never have received a conviction in a court of law.
- a birth certificate in good standing or a declaration of age.
- Certificates and medals are acceptable forms of proof for applicants who are interested in becoming sportsmen or sportswomen.
- Driver applicants must have a minimum of two passes in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB, as well as a credit in English and a Trade Test Certificate.
- possess a minimum of 5 credits in English and Mathematics from WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two passes and a credit in English in no more than two sittings of SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen), or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/Organizations.
Steps to apply for Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the designated hiring website at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
- Click the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on Start Application.
- Read the guidelines thoroughly.
- Choosing “Start application again”
- Before starting, give the instructions a careful read.
- By checking the box, you confirm that you have read and comprehended the instructions.
- Create a profile with a working email and phone number.
- Enter your information accurately.
- Submit your application
After finishing the online application, applicants are advised to print out the documents listed below:
- A military officer or the chairman of the local government must sign the attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Parent or guardian consent form.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Once you have registered, make a note of your Application Number.
Successful candidates will be contacted via the recruitment portal to schedule a Selection Board Interview Exercise.
- The application for the Nigerian Air Force’s recruitment of airmen and airwomen is free. Pay no attention to anyone who asks for money and promises to get you on the short list of applicants.
- A passport photo and a photocopy of each signatory’s driver’s license, international passport, or national identification card must be submitted with the attestation form. The applicant’s passport photo must also have the signee’s authentication.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Guide
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Apply Today Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
- TETFUND Job Portal
- NNPC Job Recruitment Information
- How to Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
- See the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guide
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.