Nigeria Police Academy Form 2023 Is Out: See How to Apply Here
The Nigeria Police Academy online registration process is demonstrated here. The POLAC application for the academic year 2023–2024 is now available online, according to the most recent information.
The Nigerian Police Academy POLAC, Wudil, Kano State, wishes to inform the general public that it is now accepting online applications for admission into the 9th Regular Course Degree Programs from qualified and interested members of the general public.
Additionally, you can see and learn about the admission requirements, registration portal, application deadline, interview date, and POLAC shortlist here for the 2023–2024 session. However, ensure you read this article to the end.
Also, Check; Nigeria Police Guarantor Form 2023
How Much Is Nigeria Police Academy Form 2023/2024
The cost of the Nigerian Police Academy (POLAC) admission application form is N5000.00, which also includes N2,000 for the Post-UTME Exam.
Is POLAC 2023/2024 Admission Form Out Online?
You have come to the right place if you are searching for information about the release date of the Nigeria Police Academy’s online application form for the years 2023–2024.
The Nigeria Police Academy admission application forms for the 9th Regular Course Degree Programs are out online for sale.
Candidates can apply online for POLAC 9th Regular Course Degree Programs from August 1st to September 12th, 2023.
However, both genders are eligible for admission as long as they are moral, patriotic Nigerians.
Also, Check; Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
Nigeria Police Academy Form Admission Requirements and Qualifications 2023/2024
- All applicants must be between 17 and 22 years of age. Your birth certificate must be stamped by a federal hospital and contain proof.
- The height needed for this reception is 1.67 meters (5 feet and 6 inches) for men and 1.62 meters (5 feet 4 inches) for women.
- The breast size prerequisite for men is an expanded chest size of no less than 86 cm (34 inches for those between 21 and 22 years old).
- You may not be employed if you have any physical or mental impairments that control you from submitting yourself properly.
- Applicants must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE certification.
- Education certifications and courses demanded by university graduates are ticked on the online application portal. Check the course of study that best matched your educational background when filling out the application.
Steps to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy 2023 Admission
- Candidates inquisitive in getting or creating a Remita Extraction Reference Code should visit https://admission.polac.edu.ng/, and provide your NIN number, JAMB number, email, and phone number.
- The generated RRR code can be used to make gains through any branch of any commercial bank in Nigeria for N5000.00 and N2,000 for the Post-UTME Examination.
- Additionally, prospects must pass the UTME and apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Prospects should not indicate their choice for a university on the JAMB application by selecting the Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil. Only prospects who have paid for the Nigerian Police Academy’s online application form and have a minimum UTME score of 180—the highest score allowed by the JAMB Academy—are eligible to take the competitive exams.
- After payment, applicants must visit https://admission.polac.edu.ng/ to create an online application account.
POLAC Physical Screening Exercise Date 2023
From September 19 to September 25, 2023, applicants who meet the online registration necessities will be invited to physical screening exercises at all 17 (seventeen) Zonal Headquarters across the nation.
Nigeria Police Academy Physical Screening Requirements/Certifications
- Applicants are to present the originals of the following documents in the Automated Physical Screening Exercise
- Educational Qualifications
- Birth Certificates/Declaration of Age
- Proof of physical/mental fitness from a government-recognized medical officer
- The applicant’s village or district chief has delivered proof of their good character. Indigene Certificate signed by Local Government Charman or Secretary
- Guarantor Form from a Public Servant not below GL12.
Please take note that the Nigerian Police Academy’s selection committee will only invite applicants to the POLAC screening and interview if they pass the exams used in the selection process. The Academy’s official website, as well as reputable national newspapers, will both publish the list of selected candidates.
Is this article about the Nigeria Police Academy Form 2023 informative to you? If yes, please, before you leave, share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Use the comment section below if you have any questions right away.