News about job openings at the National Gender and Equality Commission, the career application portal, qualifications, the application process, the deadline, and other pertinent details are embedded in this article. NGEC recruitment 2023/2024.
- Overview of NGEC
- Is NGEC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- NGEC Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for NGEC Recruitment 2023
- NGEC Career Portal Login
- How to Apply for NGEC Jobs 2023
- NGEC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Are you currently residing in Kenya and would like to apply for a job? If so, it would be wise to consider NGEC recruitment.
This article’s main objective is to provide you with instructions on how to correctly and quickly apply the current NGEC hiring process.
If this is your first time learning about the National Gender and Equality Commission, the information on this page will help you grasp the organization’s goals and encourage you to apply for open positions.
So, in precise sentences, here are the takeaways for NGEC recruitment.
- NGEC is currently recruiting
- Interested persons are to submit applications via the recruitment portal
- NGEC recruitment is closing on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- Candidates must submit their applications by this deadline, at the latest.
- Suitably qualified candidates from any of Kenya’s counties can apply.
Let’s now begin the process properly.
Overview of NGEC
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) was created by the National Gender and Equality Commission Act No. 15 of 2011 in accordance with Articles 59(4) and (5) of the Kenyan Constitution of 2010.
With a focus on special interest groups, such as women, children, youth, persons with disabilities (PWDs), older members of society, minorities, and marginalized groups, the Commission’s mandate is to promote gender equality and freedom from discrimination for all Kenyans.
Is NGEC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
NGEC is indeed still accepting applications for 2023. The commission welcomes invitations from suitably qualified candidates via the application portal, www.ngeckenya.org.
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) states that the application form is free and available to all nationals.
Below is the list of counties eligible to apply for NGEC job vacancies.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
NGEC Job Vacancies 2023
- Assistant Director, Finance, Planning and Accounts
- Programme Officer II (Interns)
These are the vacant positions in the National Gender and Equality Commission for which the recruitment exercise is currently being held.
Other trending recruitments:
- KNQA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- KURA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies Portal
- CRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KCAA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KISE Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- NGO Jobs In Nigeria Today 2023/2024 Vacancies For All Applicants
Requirements for NGEC Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- The candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- The applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The applicant should be a registered member of the relevant professional body
- The Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- The candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter six (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC)
- Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record
NGEC Career Portal Login
To log in to the NGEC career portal and apply for a job, visit the recruitment portal on the menu bar, hover over opportunities, and click on a job advertisement.
Note that submission outside the online application portal or submitting a hard copy to the office is not considered a valid application by NGEC.
How to Apply for NGEC Jobs 2023
To apply successfully for NGEC jobs in 2023, take the steps below.
- First, Go to the NGEC website
- Hove our mouse to opportunities on the menu bar
- Click on the job advertisement
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply for.
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled out.
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible errors, like errors in name or date of birth, as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for NGEC when screening applications.
Another valid means of applying for NGEC recruitment is by:
- Writing an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the hardcopy documents to:
National Gender and Equality Commission
1st Floor, Solution Tech Place
5 Longonot Road, Upper Hill
P.O BOX 27512-00506
NGEC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) recruitment is closing on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. Candidates who do not submit their form on or before this date will be disqualified.
- The National Gender and Equality Commission is an opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, youth, persons from marginalized groups, and minority communities who meet the requirements of the advertised job are encouraged to apply.
- The Commission does not ask for any money or require applicants to undergo a medical examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and only the successful candidates will be required to provide clearance forms from KRA, CID (Police Clearance), EACC, HELB, and CRB. The driver or rider will submit KRA, EACC, CID, and CRB.
- It is a criminal offense for any applicant to provide false information and documents in their job application.
- Trying to outsmart the system will lead to automatic disqualification.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know in the comment section below for an immediate response when necessary.