2023/2024 NECO recruitment. More information about the National Examination Council registration portal, www.neco.gov.ng, application form, prerequisites, eligibility requirements, how to apply, and other relevant details that will help you submit a successful application can be found on this page.
NECO is currently hiring for the class of 2023–2024. To improve your chances of being shortlisted for the 2023 recruitment process, follow the instructions provided in this article.
We’ll give you important information in this article on how to apply for the current NECO recruitment as well as other pertinent details that will help you have a successful journey.
As a result, if you believe you have what it takes to apply for this position, keep reading because this website contains all the information required to be hired. Read on to learn more.
National Examination Council (NECO)
In Nigeria, the General Certificate in Education (GCE) and Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) are administered by the National Examination Council, a testing organization.
The administration of the Senior School Certificate Examination for internal and external candidates is one of the Council’s primary responsibilities as outlined in the enabling Act.
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) and Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE), both of which are administered by the Council, are additional tests.
The Council is expected to:
- Give the citizens of Nigeria a picture of the great potential
- Aid in the development of sound education
- Guarantee that educational standards are maintained in the country
- Provide gainful employment
In redefining the future of the Nigerian child through grade assessment, National Examination Council (NECO) is directed by the following values
Can you abide by those values? If so, you’re one step closer to getting a spot at the National Examination Council and giving your life some direction.
Basic Requirements for the NECO Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below to apply for the National Examination Council recruitment exercise:
- Inquisitive applicants must be of fair behavior and composure
- Inquisitive nominees must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and outstanding analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- All nominees must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned duplicates of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Applicants interested in the NECO recruitment must not be over 40 years at the time of application
- Must be ready to work in a new environment
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
Steps to Apply For the NECO Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- See the official recruitment portal at www.neco.gov.ng or www.mynecoexams.com and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted nominees will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be a screening for all shortlisted nominees. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
OR submit your application letter and CV to;
National Examinations Council (NECO) Km 8,
Bida Road, P.M.B 159,
OR send by E-mail to;
Your application letter should show the following:
- Your full names
- State of Origin
- Date of Birth
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
You May Also Check:
- The 2023 WAEC GCE Timetable for the 1st Series is Out!
- WAEC Timetable 2023 for May/June Examination
- WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NECO Timetable 2023 for June/July Examination
Top Questions about the National Examination Council
1. Is NECO currently recruiting for 2023?
The National Examination Council recruitment is currently ongoing. Candidates who are interested in applying must go to the official recruitment portal and do so.
2. When is the NECO Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
There is no official announcement of the National Examination Council’s hiring deadline in 2023. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Continually check this website if you want to be informed of any updates.
3. How can I apply for NECO Recruitment 2023?
Visit the National Examination Council’s recruitment website, www.neco.gov.ng, and begin an application to apply. Many opportunities could change your life once you are chosen.
NECO Current Recruitment Update 2023
Keep checking this website frequently to stay up to date on National Examination Council hiring.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep coming back to it frequently in case anything changes. We’ll keep you updated as soon as that occurs.
Visit this website frequently to stay current. Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the NECO Recruitment 2023/2024. We will respond.
- Do not pay anyone who swears he will help you get this job.
- The application document is free.