Online applications are currently accepted through the NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024 portal. You can access the NDLEA recruitment form by visiting the NDLEA recruitment website. You should also read this article if you want to get a sense of the current NDLEA salary per month.
Nigerians with the necessary qualifications are invited to apply for enlistment in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
Entry-level cadet recruitment is ongoing. However, qualified individuals with relevant work experience and specialized training can also work in support and administrative positions at the Agency, such as those held by human resource professionals, communication specialists, secretaries and administrative assistants, accountants, ICT specialists, legal services providers, and finance officers, among others.
NDLEA Official Portal 2023
The NDLEA screening exercise is scheduled to occur at the time and date specified, and NDLEA registration for 2023 is currently underway.
We will cover all the information you require about the beginning and ending dates for NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024 in this article. To help you with your application, we’ve provided thorough information and instructions.
These include the available job openings for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as instructions on how to submit an unhindered application for the NDLEA recruitment through the official www.ndlea.gov.ng portal. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
NDLEA Official Recruitment Form Portal 2023
Interested parties may now apply on the NDLEA recruitment website, which is currently operational. The official job portal is www.ndlea.gov.ng, where interested parties can apply and fill out the NDLEA recruitment form online.
The online application process portal is now accessible. Only those who possess the required credentials, a functioning phone number, and an active email account need apply.
However, there are some requirements you must meet before applying to show that you are qualified to go through the hiring process. Below are the requirements.
Basic Requirements for the Recruitment
- Every applicant must be a Nigerian national.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of community
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Candidates with a history of criminal offenses, excluding traffic violations, will not be hired by this agency.
- Good communication skills are required of all candidates.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings. Credit in English is compulsory
- A good attitude and level head are requirements for applicants.
- OND certification, HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an equivalent degree from a reputable university in a related field
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- Be prepared to work in a new environment
- Candidates must be mentally and physically fit to apply.
- All candidates must be free of narcotics or hard drugs. It will be necessary to provide evidence of health from a recognized and approved hospital.
- Candidates interested in joining the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
If you meet all of the requirements listed above, you are one step closer to being one of the NDLEA shortlisted candidates. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Procedures to Apply for the Recruitment
The steps below should be followed to participate in this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s official web portal at https://ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- Click on ‘Apply Now
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available job openings.
- Carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- Please provide all necessary details.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Your name will then be added to the NDLEA shortlist if you are successful, and you will be contacted by email to arrange a time to move on to the next stage of the hiring process and eventually begin an exciting career with the agency.
Latest NDLEA Recruitment News 2023
On this portal, we occasionally post the most recent NDLEA news regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment drive. Consequently, keep checking this website frequently if you want to stay up to date on the hiring process.
We also advise you to save or bookmark this page and revisit it frequently in case the authorities change anything; we’ll let you know as soon as that happens.
Please feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions about the NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024. We will do our best to respond.
You May Also Like the;
- ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Workforce Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Amotekun Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- SON Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 NPF Application Portal
- Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Is Ongoing – Apply Now.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Registration Portal
- State Security Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal