NDLEA Appointment Letter: If you are an employer, you must always prepare appointment letters each time you hire a new employee. Understanding the information that must be in a letter of appointment is essential.
Deputy Commander of Narcotics (DCN), Jonah Achema, the NDLEA spokesperson, stated this in a press release on Friday, January 8, according to PM News.
According to Legit.ng, Achema advised selected applicants to visit the organization’s website, www.ndlea.gov.org, for the list, adding that those who had been chosen for further consideration had also been notified via email and SMS.
Other ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria:
- FRSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
As a result, prospects need to bring their guarantor forms, originals, and copies of their academic credentials, as well as their birth certificates or age declarations and indigenous certificates, to the screening.
Along with a pair of shorts, a T-shirt, a canvas, and stockings, they are also required to bring a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital.
How do I obtain the appointment letter from NDLEA?
Do you apply for the 2023 NDLEA Recruitment? A letter of appointment is yours if the answer is yes. Letters of appointment are given to new hires in all government organizations. Therefore, if you have been hired, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will give you an appointment letter.
- SANDF Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Application Portal
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form
- KALRO Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Internship Application Portal
- Botswana Defence Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NBAIS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form & Registration Portal
- Royal Navy Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Commonwealth Job Vacancies
- NaHCON Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Medical Team Shortlist