The screening exercise’s final 2023/2024 NDE shortlisted candidates have been made public. The official website for the NDE shortlisted can also be used to access the NDE 2nd batch shortlists.
If you are one of the candidates chosen for screening, we will go over every last detail of the screening process with you. We will also show you where to find the NDE final shortlist candidates on the official website in PDF format.
We have outlined the step-by-step procedures on how to easily access the NDE shortlisted portal. Read on to learn how to download the PDF list and how to check the NDE list of successful candidates.
Are NDE 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Do you want to know if the National Directorate of Employment has released the list of shortlisted applicants for this year’s recruitment process? If so, you have come to the wrong page.
It is advised that all candidates who apply for the NDE 2023 recruitment check the official registration portal to see if they have been pre-selected for the screening. The date and time of the screening exercise are also advised to candidates.
The PDF list of 2023 NDE shortlisted names is now available! A few qualified candidates have been listed and scheduled for the NDE screening process by the National Directorate of Employment Management.
You are one step away from being hired if your name appears on the NDE list of shortlisted candidates. Find out below how to check the NDE 2023 shortlisted names.
Procedures to Check the NDE Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
The NDE 2023 shortlisted candidates’ complete PDF list has not yet been made public. The names of qualified applicants who applied for the recruitment process have not yet been released by the National Directorate of Employment Management. Therefore, the list of candidates for the 2023 NDE shortlist has not yet been made public.
The names will be uploaded on the official NDE recruitment website in 2023, so we advise you to wait patiently. Following the steps listed below will allow you to access the portal once the list is published.
- Visit the official NDE shortlisted portal at www.nde.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Select View Full List from the list of shortlisted candidates.
Your email address will be used to notify you of the screening exercise, which will be held at predetermined locations across the country, in addition to allowing you to check your name on the official recruitment portal. You should therefore regularly check your registered e-mail addresses for updates regarding the screening procedure.
The following documents must be brought by every applicant for 2023 to be further verified at the screening center.
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- copies of your credentials, both original and photo
- a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter’s card, national identification card, valid driver’s license, national identification number (NIN), or an international passport (both the original and a photocopy)
The list of chosen applicants had not yet been made public as of the time of writing. The full list is now out! See if you have been pre-qualified by visiting the official registration page.
For the benefit of anyone interested in applying, we occasionally publish the most recent National Directorate of Employment recruitment news on this website. As a result, we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this website and check for updates as frequently as you can if you want to stay informed and never miss any updates.
You May Also Check;
- FEPA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
- NVRI Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- DSS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- NCDMB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 See Full List Here
- BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download Final List
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download Final List
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
Please feel free to leave a comment below this page if you have any additional questions about the National Directorate of Employment’s 2023–2024 shortlisted candidates. We will get back to you right away.