NCK Recruitment 2023/2024: This page provides detailed information about the Nursing Council of Kenya’s job vacancies, application process, requirements, application deadline, and career portal, www.nckenya.com.
- Nursing Council of Kenya Job Vacancies 2023
- Is NCK Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- Requirements for Nursing Council of Kenya Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for NCK Recruitment 2023
- NCK Recruitment Closing Date
Are you a nurse or a graduate of a medical-related field in Kenya and currently in search of a job? In that case, it would not be a bad idea to apply for the Nursing Council of Kenya recruitment.
For this reason, we have thoroughly explained in detail how to apply for NCK recruitment; in addition, we have provided the requirements and success advice.
Thus, after reading this piece, you’ll:
- Be aware of the openings at the Kenyan Nursing Council
- The requirements for the job
- How to apply and when the job is closing
Let’s get started.
Nursing Council of Kenya Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Officer Administrator
- Legal Officer
- Senior Education and Examination Officer
- Manager, Human Resource and Administration
- Manager, Registration and Licensing
- Finance Manager
- Communication Officer
- Standard and Compliance Officer
- Senior Research, Strategy, and Performance Management
- Corporation Secretary and Director Legal Services
- Senior Accountant
- Senior ICT Officer
- ICT Officer
Is NCK Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, NCK recruitment for 2023 is not yet underway, but it will be shortly. Candidates can apply by following the instructions in this article and using the career portal at www.nckenya.com.
Candidates from the counties below may apply; the application form is free.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
Other Trending recruitments:
- KNBS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- ORPP Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NGEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KNQA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- CRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KNEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KISE Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- Total Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.totalenergies.com
Requirements for Nursing Council of Kenya Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- The candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- The applicant should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The applicant should be a registered member of the relevant professional body
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- The candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter (6) constitution by retaining the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for NCK Recruitment 2023
Just like the recruitment application, write a cover letter stating the position you’re applying for (internship), then attach a copy of your updated curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, National Identity card, referee contact details, KRA, DCI, CRB, and HELB certificates to:
Nursing Council of Kenya
P. O. Box 20056-00200
NCK Recruitment Closing Date
The Nursing Council of Kenya recruitment exercise was last held on Tuesday, July 26, 2022. The indication from this statement is that the NCK recruitment exercise for 2023 has not yet officially commenced, but information reaching us indicates that the recruitment will begin soon.
In case you have questions based on the information we’ve shared thus far, kindly let us know in the comment section below.