NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023: Would you like to apply for NCBA bank job vacancies? If so, this article has all the information you need to apply for NCBA bank jobs, including the requirements, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, and more.
- Is NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- NCBA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for NCBA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- How to Apply for NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023
- NCBA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Are you looking for a job in Kenya as a graduate of any of the following fields: accounting, mass communication, linguistics, statistics, ICT, banking and finance, or any related field?
If so, we advise you to think about applying for the current NCBA Bank hiring cycle for 2023. In this post, all the necessary information that will guide you through the application process is available.
Is NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, NCBA bank recruitment 2023 is ongoing. To fill out and submit the form, interested parties should go to the recruitment application portal.
Interested candidates from any of the counties below may apply for a job at NCBA Bank for free.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
NCBA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- Head, Core Applications Support
- Senior Enterprise Architect
- Senior Manager, Core Banking Systems Support
- Customer Insights Officer
Currently, NCBA is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy these positions in the organization.
Other trending recruitment:
- CBK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- CRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
- Unity Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- Providus Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KCGS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
Requirements for NCBA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- An applicant must be a citizen of Kenya.
- He or she must have an adequate means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- In the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, the applicant must maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in either the English or Kiswahili language.
- The applicant must maintain ITIL intermediate and other relevant professional certificates
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) years of practicing experience
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- The candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The following documents must be included by the applicant in order to comply with Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- The Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully) completed the self-declaration form, which was stamped by the EACC, and filled out the first schedule (s. 13).
How to Apply for NCBA Bank Recruitment
Here are the measures on how to apply successfully for NCBA jobs in 2023.
- First, visit the application portal www.ncbagroup.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under the company category, click careers
- Select the positions you wish to apply for.
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
After your application has been successfully submitted, we recommend that you print off the acknowledgment slip or, even better, save it as a PDF.
NCBA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The NCBA recruitment deadline is Sunday, April 16, 2023. Inquisitive persons are to submit applications for the vacant positions on or before the stipulated deadline.
Because the application deadline might not be extended, avoid procrastinating at all costs to prevent being eliminated from consideration.
That concludes our discussion of NCBA bank recruitment 2023 for you today. Please ask any questions you may have in the space provided for comments below.