NAMPOL Recruitment: The 2023 Namibian Police Force Recruitment is now ongoing. All inquisitive applicants must visit the NAMPOL website to receive, complete, and submit their application forms by the deadline. Please adhere to all the instructions listed below for more information.
Are you looking for information on the NAMPOL 2023 Police Force Recruitment? Here, we’ll discuss the NAMPOL 2023 Recruitment for the Namibian Police Force.
We’ll let you know when the Namibian Police Force (NAMPOL) will be hiring. Many people are inquisitive in learning about the Namibian Police Force NAMPOL Requirements 2023 for joining, as well as the most recent news concerning www.nampol.gov.na Recruitment 2023. Start the discussion now.
Namibia Police Force Latest Application Update 2023
The public is hereby informed that the selection procedure for approximately 1000 cadet constables, 250 of whom will come from the National Youth Service, is nearing completion. The list of selected candidates will be made public at the latest on Sunday.
Is Namibian Police Force Currently Recruiting?
2023 Vacancies in the Namibian Police Force (NAMPOL) Apply for Cadet Constable and numerous other positions here: Applications are now being accepted by the Namibian Police Force NAMPOL for a variety of positions, including cadet constable.
Namibian citizens may do so after reading the most recent job posting for the Namibian Police Force NAMPOL, which was published on the organization’s website, for the Cadet Constable and other positions.
You all have a wonderful opportunity here. You will receive a very good salary for this Namibian Police Force NAMPOL Cadet Constable and various Jobs in 2023. The remaining points concerning this NAMPOL Recruitment 2023 for the Namibian Police Force are provided in more detail below.
The Requirements For Namibian Police Force Recruitment
- a valid Grade 12 NSSCO/H or Grade 11 Certificate (New Curriculum) School Certificate with a minimum of twenty-five (25) points from six (6) subjects, including English with an “E” symbol or higher, and documentation of age;
- Must be a citizen of Namibia;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35;
- Provide a certified copy of their Namibian Identity Document (ID) as proof of age;
- Be free from any physical, mental, or health conditions that might make it difficult to carry out their duties as a police officer;
- Must be willing to consent to a thorough medical examination, which includes a physical examination;
- Be willing to submit to a pregnancy test if you are a woman applying;
- accept having his or her fingerprints taken to find out if they have ever been convicted;
- A person applying under Schedule 1 must be of good moral character and free from any pending or prior criminal charges;
- Accept and be ready to present the declaration of inauguration as described in Schedule A of the Police Regulations;
- Maintain effective communication skills and a solid command of the language used;
- Ready for police training; Be ready to be sent anywhere, including far-flung locations from your home or place of origin;
- Be ready to take written and/or physical exams;
- A heavy-duty (C1, CE) driver’s license is beneficial.
Methodologies For a Successful NAMPOL Recruitment
The online application portal, which has been in use for years, will be used to submit applications for the recruitment drive for the Namibian Police Force. To apply, take the following actions:
- See https://nampol.gov.na/, the Namibian Police Force Recruitment website.
- Check the information there before creating an account.
- Immediately log in to your newly created account
- Complete the application and upload the required files.
- Double-check your application before submitting it.
Vital points To Note About NAMPOL Recruitment
The application portal is free to use. Furthermore, candidates should be aware that submitting forged or false documentation is strictly prohibited and may lead to immediate disqualification or arrest by the Namibian Police Force.
A screening process would also be applied to those who made the shortlist, so be sure to submit your application before the deadline.
When news about the screening exercise becomes available, it will be posted on this page, so check back often to find out when it will be available. We would provide info on the times, dates, and locations, which are the crucial details one must remember before that.
Other Trending Recruitments in Nigeria;
- TCN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- British Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- NWRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NIHSA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- BASUG Student Portal Login 2023 | pgbasug.safsrms.com
- www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment Portal
- NACETEM Recruitment Portal Login 2023/2024 Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Registration Portal
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List