The shortlisted 2023/2024 NAICOM candidates have been made public for the screening process. The official NAICOM shortlisted portal also provides access to the list of shortlisted candidates for the NAICOM 2nd batch.
We will show you how to see if your name has been removed from consideration for the screening process and how to access the complete list of NAICOM recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format on the official website.
How to access the portal that has been shortlisted has been described in detail. To check the NAICOM 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates and to download the list in PDF format, keep reading.
Candidates for NAICOM 2023/2024 Shortlist Are They Available?
Have you recently applied for a position with the National Insurance Commission and are you unsure if you have been pre-selected for the NAICOM screening process? If so, you have come to the wrong page.
You have already been chosen for the screening exercise if your name is on the list. See the information on checking the NAICOM 2023 shortlisted candidates below.
Also, Check the; NAICOM Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Steps for Verifying the NAICOM 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates
The names of the candidates who were chosen for the screening process, which is a step in the hiring process, have not yet been disclosed by the National Insurance Commission’s management.
The full list will be uploaded on the main NAICOM shortlisted website, and all 2023 applicants must wait patiently for it. When the list is published, read on to learn how to access the portal and check your name.
Use the steps listed below, to determine if you are one of the NAICOM 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates.
- Visit the official NAICOM shortlisted portal at www.naicom.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates, select View Full List.
It is important to keep in mind the screening date and the necessary documents because failing to show up on time at the screening center with the necessary documents will result in your rejection of the job offer.
The management of the NAICOM will inform and contact all shortlisted candidates regarding the screening exercise, which will take place at specific locations across the country, via their registered email addresses in addition to checking the list via the official registration portal. For updates regarding the selection process, therefore, check your registered email address frequently.
Documentation to the screening center to show that you are the one who filled out the online registration form.
- copies of your credentials, both original and photo
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter card, national identification card, valid driver’s license, national identification number (NIN), or an international passport (both the original and a photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
We regularly post the most recent information on the National Insurance Commission hiring processes. As a result, we advise you to bookmark this page and refresh it as frequently as you can to stay updated so that you do not miss a change.
Simply leave a comment below this page with any inquiries you may have regarding the National Insurance Commission’s 2023–2024 shortlisted candidates, and we will get back to you.
You Might Also Check;
- NAIC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
- NDE Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
- FEPA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
- BPE Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- NPA Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- NAIC Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- NVRI Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- DSS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024