The final 2023/2024 NAIC shortlisted candidates have been made public for the screening process. The official website for the NAIC shortlisted can also be used to access the NAIC 2nd batch shortlists.
We have outlined the step-by-step procedures on how to easily access the NAIC shortlisted portal. Continue reading to learn how to download the PDF list of successful candidates and how to check the NAIC list of candidates.
Also, Check the; NAIC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
Is NAIC 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Did you apply for the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation’s recruitment this year? If so, are you curious as to when the list of shortlisted applicants for the screening process will be made public? If so, you have come to the wrong page.
It is advised that all candidates who apply for the NAIC 2023 recruitment check the official registration portal to see if they have been pre-selected for the screening. The date and time of the screening exercise are also recommended for candidates to note.
The PDF list of 2023 NAIC shortlisted names is now available! The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation management has announced the names of a few qualified candidates and scheduled them for the NAIC screening process.
You are one step away from being hired if your name appears on the NAIC list of shortlisted candidates. The NAIC 2023 shortlisted names are checked in the sections below.
Steps to Check the 2023/2024 NAIC Shortlisted Candidates
The complete PDF list of the candidates for the NAIC 2023 shortlist has not yet been released. The management of the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation has not yet disclosed the names of the qualified applicants who applied for the position. The list of 2023 NAIC shortlisted candidates has not yet been made public.
You should be patient while the names are being uploaded to the official NAIC recruitment website in 2023, we advise. Once the list is out, you can access the portal by following the procedures listed below.
- Visit the official NAIC shortlisted portal at www.naic.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates, select View Full List.
Your email address will be used to notify you of the screening exercise, which will be held at predetermined locations across the country, in addition to allowing you to check your name on the official recruitment portal. For updates regarding the screening process, therefore, check your registered email address frequently.
The following documents must be brought by every applicant for 2023 to be further verified at the screening center.
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- copies of your credentials, both original and photo
- a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter card, national identification card, valid driver’s license, national identification number (NIN), or an international passport (both the original and a photocopy)
The list of chosen applicants had not yet been made public as of the time of writing. The full list is now out! Check the official registration portal to see if you have been pre-qualified.
For the benefit of anyone interested in applying, we occasionally publish the most recent Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation recruitment news on this website. As a result, we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this website and check for updates as frequently as you can if you want to stay informed and never miss any updates.
You May Also Check;
- DSS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- NDE Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
- FEPA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
- NECO Shortlisted Candidates 2023: Download Final List
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download Final List
- NAIC Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- BPE Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Portal
- NTDC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- Sierra Leone Correctional Service Recruitment 2023/2024
Simply leave a comment below this page and we will get back to you right away if you have any further questions about the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation’s 2023–2024 shortlisted candidates.